INSTANT REACTION: Zaquan Patterson to Miami

So was Zaquan a Miami Garden Raven or not?

It's not a big deal but lots of articles have written about him being a former Raven including our very own CanesInsight commitment article.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m assuming he meant playing style??? It’s a level of standard that no recruits could meet so they’d all be called underachievers, even if they turned out like Kam Kinchens.
well ST26 was a RB at gulliver so idk why you'd measure a high school kid as anything other than a comparison to what another player was at that age. a comparison for me was quan bc quan at killian (and here as well) just had a great knack for making timely game changing plays (IMO)

I’m assuming he meant playing style??? It’s a level of standard that no recruits could meet so they’d all be called underachievers, even if they turned out like Kam Kinchens.
When u ask for a comp I'd imagine you mean overall. His build his physicality his temperament his game etc. I've seen two people in my LIFE that could approach that bar. That pressure no matter how good a high school kid is doesn't need to be applied to them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back