Instant Reaction: Meesh Powell to Miami

View as article
Advertisement

Advertisement
Another Veteran Portal Pick Up -- GROWN MEN Playing college ball.

Im ecstatic with Mario and Zo's style of roster management.

This team is a couple players away from having a starting 22 that can compete with **** near anyone in the country. With veteran bodies that can come in and fill a spot due to injury and young studs who can develop and be impact guys by later in the season

Hope another WR1 hits the portal. That our only serious hole. Smith may get there by 2025 but he also may be a Kirk / Harrell insurance policy. We need a proven P4 WR1.

I love Powell’s versatility , means we don’t NEED a CB1 now. Guidry has enough pieces to play chess. But I’d still get one opportunistically if a good one is available.

Outside of that, as long as Burroughs is still on the team, we have a winning two deep across the board. ACCCG and playoffs are finally realistic goals.

Advertisement
Hope another WR1 hits the portal. That our only serious hole. Smith may get there by 2025 but he also may be a Kirk / Harrell insurance policy. We need a proven P4 WR1.

I love Powell’s versatility , means we don’t NEED a CB1 now. Guidry has enough pieces to play chess. But I’d still get one opportunistically if a good one is available.

Outside of that, as long as Burroughs is still on the team, we have a winning two deep across the board. ACCCG and playoffs are finally realistic goals.
Isn’t Burroughs gone for sure now?

This team is a couple players away from having a starting 22 that can compete with **** near anyone in the country. With veteran bodies that can come in and fill a spot due to injury and young studs who can develop and be impact guys by later in the season
They have done a fantastic job imo

Advertisement

💯

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back