Instant Impact Jalen Hurts

954canelife

The Bj Wilkes Show

I just watched some videos of Jalen Hurts between year 2 and 3 and you can see that he is obviously better with his footwork and passing trajectory. He moves in the pocket well and still has the ability to make huge runs no doubt. I think Miami is a great place for him to be but with our offensive line problems last year I am not sure that can be fixed in one offseason. Oklahoma has a great O line and coach. The only thing that would convince me otherwise that he does not end up here is that they cannot keep lying to the number one quarterback recruit.

As we all know his Dad is apart of his decisions in a big way.... Club liv and the beach is perfect but this is a business decision. I usually can hear something going on at the campus but NOBODY KNOWS WHATS GOING ON. I REPEAT NOBODY. We have to sit and wait trust me i dont speak on **** if i dont know.

A long time we have set back and said dam all our quaterback has to do is get it to our playmakers and we will win. IM OVER THAT ****.
I want a quaterback who is the playmaker and will amaze the **** out of me. Jalen has that ability and we have seen him do it, but the offensive line must get extremely better because its one thing to ball with Bama O line but its another with a bad one.

Advertisement
Hurts is from Texas and OU would be an obvious choice for him to play close to home, but stranger things have happened.

Maryland sucks (both as a CFB team and a place to live). He would be nuts to diminish his brand by going to Maryland. No-one puts elite players into the NFL like Miami. We have much better TEs (Brevin will be elite, RBs -- Lingard is awesome and WRs). Miami is way more beautiful. Women are way more attractive. Our defense (ranked #2) is way more stout. Enos will help Jalen develop more than Locksley. The best business decision is Miami.

Advertisement
Maryland sucks (both as a CFB team and a place to live). He would be nuts to diminish his brand by going to Maryland. No-one puts elite players into the NFL like Miami. We have much better TEs (Brevin will be elite, RBs -- Lingard is awesome and WRs). Miami is way more beautiful. Women are way more attractive. Our defense (ranked #2) is way more stout. Enos will help Jalen develop more than Locksley. The best business decision is Miami.
The notion that nobody puts elite players in the NFL like Miami has diminished almost completely that’s not a selling point anymore. For exposure yeah Miami makes sense in that aspect.

I'm not a fan of hurts but a poster did have me thinking. The poster basically said why are players actively recruiting QBs if Williams was a stud. Which is true. I guess having Hurts won't hurt since he would be with someone who has help develop him but I don't want to promise him anything.

I'm still not sure if he will have that big of an impact without 5 star everything around him to hide his flaws.

#2 Defense....LMAO.

Against who......Savannah State?

Advertisement
F*ck Hurts, he is plan b to Martell. We WILL land Martell. Im speaking it into existence.

Advertisement
To the OP, I wasn't excited about the staff taking him to a nightclub either. Some in here were jumping and screaming when they saw that pic. Others keep bringing up women as compared to Tuscaloosa. I don't think this young man is focused on partying and women. He wants to hone his skills to improve his chances of playing professionally. Hopefully our staff convinced him that UM is the best place for that.

To the OP, I wasn't excited about the staff taking him to a nightclub either. Some in here were jumping and screaming when they saw that pic. Others keep bringing up women as compared to Tuscaloosa. I don't think this young man is focused on partying and women. He wants to hone his skills to improve his chances of playing professionally. Hopefully our staff convinced him that UM is the best place for that.

Don't be an old head. LIV on Sundays is a big thing in Miami. Im sure they showed him everything to better his future as far as football, but 'mon man, he's a college kid. LIV was the cherry on top.

Advertisement
By going to LIV he got a taste of what all that "honing" will get him to...

He get pass the gator and he has undefeated season here. We only loss one in 17 with Rosier, within them all with Hurts is easy. Then it is Clemson for a playoff spot. Taking Miami to the playoffs gets a **** of a lot more attention and nfl looks than showing that OU can make a QBs look good again. Maryland does nothing for him. Plus, starting here is ore certan than ou.

My gut tells me that he picks the U.

I know that he is from Texas, which means Oklahoma is their rival.

" I'm calling BS on that Miami crap!! ......I mean. c'mon look at this!!"
ugly.jpg

"Hee Haw Hee Haw.... C'mon up here Jalen!! I'll be waiting for that Bama cutie!!.... Hee Haw Hee Haw"

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back