Inside the MIAMI's Locker Room after FAU GAME

DCF I think this is exactly what it is. He is really not a good fit at all. His rah rah 1945 **** does not fit the type of athletes that Miami gets/should get. HE belongs at some northern middle tier D2 school were he can stay for 25-30 yrs. During that time if he wins 2-3 divisional titles /play off appearances he can feel like he accomplished something.

The spot light is just too bright for him and he ****s the bed often. I fully expect AG to pull a corch at some point on Saturday

Advertisement
DCF I think this is exactly what it is. He is really not a good fit at all. His rah rah 1945 **** does not fit the type of athletes that Miami gets/should get. HE belongs at some northern middle tier D2 school were he can stay for 25-30 yrs. During that time if he wins 2-3 divisional titles /play off appearances he can feel like he accomplished something.

The spot light is just too bright for him and he ****s the bed often. I fully expect AG to pull a corch at some point on Saturday

He's not a good fit anywhere. He wasn't even a good fit at Temple. The only reason they tolerated him is because they were happy to win 8 games. He never won anything there. Ask Temple fans if they'd like him back, and you'd get a resounding no.

Just because he's a HC doesn't mean he's good or that he'd be good somewhere else. The dude just sucks ****. He sucks **** here. He sucks **** there. He sucks **** everywhere.

Advertisement
Back