Inside the #FireAlGolden Movement

Advertisement
Great answers.

The only thing he left out is Al's career head coaching record against top 25 opponents. Just another nail in the coffin.

Hmmmm, no slurpers on the board today? The TRUTH is hard to deny. The article author and the interviewee together have done a masterful job.

Advertisement
Speaks volumes as to how ****** the SoFla media is that some amateur internet reporter/writer from South Carolina actually scoops them all and writes up a story/interview on the biggest sports related story in SoFla over the past three weeks.

If they gave an actual **** about being journalists, they'd be doing the same. Instead, they're giving press to some ******* FSU booster who's trolling the entire Miami fan base.

Speaks volumes as to how ****ty the SoFla media is that some amateur internet reporter/writer from South Carolina actually scoops them all and writes up a story/interview on the biggest sports related story in SoFla over the past three weeks.

If they gave an actual **** about being journalists, they'd be doing the same. Instead, they're giving press to some ******* FSU booster who's trolling the entire Miami fan base.

TRUTH!

All the gutless local "reporters" are interested in is continued access to the current crop of bosses. When Butch takes over, they'll be kissing his *** too.

Amen. Kudos to the interviewee. Touched on all good points without coming off like a lunatic.

Go Canes!

Good interview, facts don't lie. How anyone can defend Frauden by this time is blind.

Advertisement
Very telling that the interviewee mentioned that there are some Golden Canes that are contributors to the banner campaign. People want to say the banners are in poor taste. It wouldn't have gotten to this point if the administration didn't hold their own decision makings (in picking Golden as a coach) in such high esteem. The banners are merely a result of ****ing off a fanbase for an extended period of time. For the life of me, I just can't see Golden stumble his way into another season being Miami's coach. He's had more than enough time to figure it out, and as the interviewee mentioned, Golden has never fired anyone from his staff - that's a horrible quality given that, like our administration, Golden thinks all of his decisions are correct.

Very interesting read. Thanks for sharing. Only question I would have asked to go along with this others is...What would it take for you to stop flying the banners? An FSU win?

I am actually interested to know that. I am 100% in agreeance with flying them, but I also would feel a little slimy if we beat FSU and a negative banner is flown for the VTech game. Not sure how I would feel about that. Let the kids enjoy that win if you ask me. Then if we lose to Vtech, gas that **** plane back up for Clemson!

Speaks volumes as to how ****ty the SoFla media is that some amateur internet reporter/writer from South Carolina actually scoops them all and writes up a story/interview on the biggest sports related story in SoFla over the past three weeks.

TRUTH!

All the gutless local "reporters" are interested in is continued access to the current crop of bosses. When Butch takes over, they'll be kissing his *** too.
They don't want to lose that free ticket to the buffet table.

Advertisement
lol the bottom i guess surviving the swine flu and bear attacks... nothing can stop good ole danny doy....

Comments

Daniel Rivera - September 30, 2015 at 10:07 am

That sounds right and something I’ve said for several months now. To me, its very simple, Either Al wins 9-10 and gets to Charlotte for the ACC title game on 12/5 or he’s out and Blake having more power and being more emboldened, if we’re back from Durham on Halloween Night 0-4 in the ACC, come the UVA game on 11/7, we will have an interim coach for the rest of the season including the bowl game.

Advertisement
lol the bottom i guess surviving the swine flu and bear attacks... nothing can stop good ole danny doy....

Comments

Daniel Rivera - September 30, 2015 at 10:07 am

That sounds right and something I’ve said for several months now. To me, its very simple, Either Al wins 9-10 and gets to Charlotte for the ACC title game on 12/5 or he’s out and Blake having more power and being more emboldened, if we’re back from Durham on Halloween Night 0-4 in the ACC, come the UVA game on 11/7, we will have an interim coach for the rest of the season including the bowl game.

Good ol' DannyBoy, lulz

Intentional...that south Fla talent is going everywhere except UM. Tons of money being made and that once great program of Miami is being kept at bay.

Very interesting read. Thanks for sharing. Only question I would have asked to go along with this others is...What would it take for you to stop flying the banners? An FSU win?

I am actually interested to know that. I am 100% in agreeance with flying them, but I also would feel a little slimy if we beat FSU and a negative banner is flown for the VTech game. Not sure how I would feel about that. Let the kids enjoy that win if you ask me. Then if we lose to Vtech, gas that **** plane back up for Clemson!

Banner after that is ACC Title game or GTFO #2ndPlaceis1stLoser

Advertisement
Back