Injury updates???

hcanes100

24k+ of useless posts
Premium
Walton and Donaldson? Usually a part of post game, but didn't see anything.

Advertisement
Walton shouldn’t return till he’s 100%. Homer can carry the weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walton did not look right the entire game. He probably aggravated his ankle. We need to rest him next week. Not sure what happened to Nav.

Advertisement
Walton shouldn’t return till he’s 100%. Homer can carry the weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and you are basing this on what. a couple of runs, or the missed blocks in the backfield??

I thinking it is the two huge runs he had on the winning drive with a freshman guard in the game. Big plays when it matters are the ONLY big plays that do matter. Homer did what all the great Cane backs did when they got their chance off the bench.

Advertisement
Walton did not look right the entire game. He probably aggravated his ankle. We need to rest him next week. Not sure what happened to Nav.

The left one was the bum ankle, but he hurt the right one this time. Kinda worried cause everything is dark on the reports. Redwine update also would be nice.

Someone posted this in the WEZ on Navaughn Donaldson....

His family said he is fine. Has a walking boot for a slight sprain but shouldnt miss a game.

Advertisement
It looked like the dreaded high ankle sprain for Walton, but he seems to have a bit of Stacey Coley in him when it comes to injuries

Advertisement
Coach Mark Richt was not asked about Walton, Donaldson, Redwine or Richards’ status after the game. He is slated to speak to reporters on a conference call Sunday evening.

Advertisement
Back