Official Injury Updates (should be posted here, OP has none)


thread forums GIF
 
At first I was firmly in Heartherman's corner re: Wiley. Then I watched the Stanford game. Wiley's play v the run clearly stood out. And while I don't think what Wiley did was wise, I do understand his frustration.

Playing the most talent lb'ers isn't a new 'problem' with this program. We saw it dating back to the Shannon era - remember Romeo Davis? Or even a couple years ago with the athletically limited lb'er that ultimately transferred to Mizzou (after making a game winning play v Clemson in overtime). So I'm sure DC has his reasons for playing the less talented options. Just a shame, because we all have a pretty good idea how this ends.
 
I think yall need to calm down a bit.

No one wants to win more than Mario.

But, he’s been charged with turning kids into young men.

Wiley is learning a lesson right now. He’ll be ok.

****, you can tell he’s also got great parenting by being on the boards.

Let’s just all support him. He’ll be fine.
 
At first I was firmly in Heartherman's corner re: Wiley. Then I watched the Stanford game. Wiley's play v the run clearly stood out. And while I don't think what Wiley did was wise, I do understand his frustration.

Playing the most talent lb'ers isn't a new 'problem' with this program. We saw it dating back to the Shannon era - remember Romeo Davis? Or even a couple years ago with the athletically limited lb'er that ultimately transferred to Mizzou (after making a game winning play v Clemson in overtime). So I'm sure DC has his reasons for playing the less talented options. Just a shame, because we all have a pretty good idea how this ends.
His performance against Stanford backups? Umm ok.
 
At first I was firmly in Heartherman's corner re: Wiley. Then I watched the Stanford game. Wiley's play v the run clearly stood out. And while I don't think what Wiley did was wise, I do understand his frustration.

Playing the most talent lb'ers isn't a new 'problem' with this program. We saw it dating back to the Shannon era - remember Romeo Davis? Or even a couple years ago with the athletically limited lb'er that ultimately transferred to Mizzou (after making a game winning play v Clemson in overtime). So I'm sure DC has his reasons for playing the less talented options. Just a shame, because we all have a pretty good idea how this ends.
Talent clearly isn't the issue
 
Back
Top