Injury update since aTm

da truth

1st team All-American
Not just for kam but Fletcher and two of our starting dl.

Can’t find anything via Google outside of Kam

Advertisement
Mario said in the preset earlier that he ain’t announcing injury stuff ever lol. We’ll just have to see who plays every day and who doesn’t. Don’t think there was an season ending injury though, but several players who will likely take this week off as they recoup.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Doubtful any of those guys play Thursday.

Maybe next week for temple depending on what the injuries were.

With GT and a bye after that, pretty sure there’s not a better time to have a few guys banged up

It's been said on this board that all the injuries seem small/day to day except for Messidor could be longer.

Mario said in the preset earlier that he ain’t announcing injury stuff ever lol. We’ll just have to see who plays every day and who doesn’t. Don’t think there was an season ending injury though, but several players who will likely take this week off as they recoup.
People *****ing about lack of media access in practices, or injury updates. I’m like look, coach doing what he needs to get us back to the mountaintop. If not knowing everything is what he thinks we need to get there (blackout applies to opponent scouting too) then that is a sacrifice I am willing to endure.

Advertisement
I should have used chat gpt

My apologies
King Of The Hill No GIF

Advertisement
If you would have used an interrobang in the thread title, there might have been slightly less confusion. Just food for thought

Advertisement
Back