Injuries

JHallCanes

2028 is our year
Premium
Didnt see it mentioned anywhere but Green and Holton are out for the spring with injuries.

Our DE depth is in ICU. Green seems destined to leave here as part of the "what could have been" group.

Advertisement
There's always a coule of kids that just can't stay healthy, hope its not the case for Green. So far, though, we are doing OK in the injury front.

Green needs to be healthy this year.

Porter is another guy who HAS to be healthy. I think he is a game changer on the DL

Porter could be the key to the DL. If he stays healthy he gives us a guy that can blow up the pocket from the DT position and also play stout against the run. We haven't had that kind of DT play in years.

Advertisement
**** green is hurt again...what bad luck...whats the injury this time? I hope it is not either of his knees.

Also...agree with all comments regarding porter...he really needs to be healthy...the whole season

Havent seen anything in regards to what exactly is keeping Green out but yeah, we just cant afford injuries on the defensive line. Our starters are already a bit suspect and our depth is scary.

Too bad because Green was having a good spring by all accounts.

I thought I read or heard a quote from Golden saying that Green did suffer a knee injury, hopefully nothing too severe

He said he tweaked the knee again but this shouldn't be too big a setback because the kid is so tough. It is disheartening because he was finally going from a kid that was just tough kid that was making some plays. Should be back for fall, but the kid needs to be on the field to develop.

Advertisement
May not be a big set back, but at the same time I don't remember this kid being able to stay healthy for more than a game at a time.

Advertisement
Back