Injuries, Injuries, Injuries

Advertisement
1696716470500.jpeg

Advertisement
Personal attacks
So is this post! Yeah, put somebody out there with one leg for a position that must rely on there legs!!...Foh clown!!

Dont know who you are....DONT CARE! Take your opinion and cram up ya funky $hitty a$$. Only clown round here is yo ***** a$$.

Advertisement
Look I get that **** happens from time to time, but multiple injuries after a bye week to include a season ender? Come on now

Advertisement
But apparently situational awareness is chief. Tough gets highlighted in spring and fall camps, not opponent prep in the middle of a season because by then you should already have a clear gauge on how “tough” the team is.

Good point, I just believe Mario when he says practices should be tougher than games.

Advertisement
Good point, I just believe Mario when he says practices should be tougher than games.
Right, but from a competition standpoint. In all fairness I don’t know the context of the situation or how the injuries happened, so it’s short sighted to place blame in a particular area. It’s just really odd timing after the season bye week, that’s all.

Advertisement
Back