Inflatable Helmet Entrance

Advertisement
While we're at it lets bring back those two pacman ghost looking fückers that were always on the sidelines in the 80's....

Anyone remember those little guys or have i taken one too many mushrooms this morning?

Edit: knew I wasn't tripping!

1547140501180.png

here's the video I found them in: 1:34 mark

Last edited:
Advertisement
While we're at it lets bring back those two pacman ghost looking fückers that were always on the sidelines in the 80's....

Anyone remember those little guys or have i taken one too many mushrooms this morning?

Edit: knew I wasn't tripping!

View attachment 75463

here's the video I found them in: 1:34 mark

I remember as a kid, people in our section would hand out little homemade replicas of those guys. Was very confused then as to what they were and I'm still confused now. But I'm all for bringing them back lol.

I had completely forgotten about those round orange and green ball things.

But the inflatable helmet? No thanks. I always thought it looked like it was a kid’s bounce house they were coming out of. And they only did it for a few years, I don’t ever remember one of those at the Orange bowl

Posts like this really show you who the new fans are and who the OGs are.

Lmfao @ iconic. Go to sleep OP.
Exactly, there was one dude on here talking **** about some other stadium because their fans had to park in people's yards. I was like "do you even Orange Bowl, bro?"

Advertisement
I don't think they used the inflatable helmet in the tunnel until like 2005.

Does anybody remember the little golf cart with the Miami helmet on it that looked like an old bullpen cart from baseball?
Or those two weird, fluffy orange and green things with the googly eyes that used to roll around the Orange Bowl during pre game and halftime?

I remember that stuff as a kid probably in the late 80's.

Yes, I remember the googly eye things....also, Sebastian used to ride the golf cart to mid field jump out & lead the C-A-N-E-S cheer. Never liked the inflatable helmet...cheesy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back