Inferior complex Manny and Blake

stb

Sophomore
· 10h
Spoke to Highsmith; he has NOT pulled his name out of consideration for UM job. UM indicated it's considering Alonzo&others for chief of staff,but OC priority now. Alonzo said he has a job as Browns VP/personnel&that's where his attention is now but that things change sometimes

Alonzo has a powerful backer at UM, but not the ultimate decision maker. UM relayed he's being considered after talking to him. But my sense, talking to UM people (not Highsmith) is that Diaz might prefer someone who would be more assistant than alpha male who could make changes.

Advertisement
1577850687422.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just adds more to James and Diaz debacle. How these two can think they can run a team, with many in media and loads of fans questioning their ability is unreal.
I will when there is some instead of repeating old thread news, but maybe you like commenting on and smelling old crap!
Maybe some of have not heard of this as I did not. I see you have not been on the site very long.

It's all a farce. Until Miami goes out and gets a real AD, and gives them the authority to do what needs to be done, nothing will get better. Stop trying to throw a bandaid on a gaping wound. Zo isn't the guy, why? Because he doesn't know anything about college football administration. It's sad that the "Miami Guy Bro" inbreeding has reduced the program to this. Zo is an NFL guy, period. No college experience, most of his coaching connects are in the NFL, guess what? They aren't coming to Miami. Miami should be hitting the midmajor ranks for a good AD, someone that can spot coaching talent and get them the tools they need to succeed.

Manny wants the power but doesn't know how to use the power......that's why his players walked all over him this year and didn't give effort in practice multiple times, go to twitter for internal program beef, transfer, threaten to transfer, quit, come back, etc.

It's also why he hires a bunch of unqualified yes men to follow him around like Panda, Patke and Baker.

Flake James is just self preservation. He wouldn't want anyone coming in to possibly do something better.

Maybe some of have not heard of this as I did not. I see you have not been on the site very long.
No worries, it happens! There is a thread that is up to 65 pages already "Latest on Highsmith" that had this Barry Jackson tweet hours before you put it up. That is why I said it was Old News, it was meant as a joke. I assume you can take a joke!

Advertisement
QUESTION:

How many major college football programs have, for lack of a better term, a 'Football Czar' that the head coach answers to?

What could possibly go wrong with this so-called Czar looking over the shoulder of the head football coach questioning his every decision? Not to mention the ongoing conflict with the Athletic Director. Of course, the players would know their head coach is feckless, thus would have zero respect for him. By the way, the Federal Government couldn't invent a more absurd organizational chart, and they are world-class experts at inefficiencies and failing programs.

And most of you claim Manny will soon be fired, thus if true, any prospective replacement coach would know of this screwball, ****-backward arrangement and would quickly know he would be nothing more than a glorified errand boy for the Czar.

Uh...Hmmm...Ah...Go Canes???

Advertisement
Clemson has a similar position, Associate AD of Football Administration, 68 year old Walter McCorvey and he is basically a glorified secretary for Dabo.

https://www.greenvilleonline.com/st...-swinney-clemson-football-program/1586450001/

The 68-year-old McCorvey has embraced his role as an administrative insider and Swinney’s right-hand man, but concedes only to being the football program’s “rudder.” His duties include everything from reviewing all expense and budget requests for equipment to ensuring the program also develops not just great players and students but future leaders and civic-minded citizens. He's also in charge of making sure that Swinney is never "surprised" by anything.

This is a fake position to provide PR window dressing... it is another Manny/Flake James TNM/Turnover Chain-type gimmick.

Manny wants the power but doesn't know how to use the power......that's why his players walked all over him this year and didn't give effort in practice multiple times, go to twitter for internal program beef, transfer, threaten to transfer, quit, come back, etc.

It's also why he hires a bunch of unqualified yes men to follow him around like Panda, Patke and Baker.

Flake James is just self preservation. He wouldn't want anyone coming in to possibly do something better.
Bingo

Manny sealed his fate today

Advertisement
Back