Inexcusable......

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's not the same as losing to a Virginia. (4-3) Purdue started 0-3 by a combined total of 8 points, made some adjustments and then beat ranked BC and now this.

Actually for an off-week tho, the tables turned well: Canes were 26th in Coaches poll followed by MissSt and MichSt (both lost) and Nbr 25 Colorado and Nbr 21 Cinncy also lost; wouldn't be shocked to see Canes ranked tomorrow, FWIW.

Advertisement
We aren't even at the 85 scholarship limit and Ohio State has had Top 5 recruiting classes since the dawn of time. Trying to compare the two is weak.

Ours was a bad loss, OSU's was a colossal, humiliating failure.

We aren't even at the 85 scholarship limit and Ohio State has had Top 5 recruiting classes since the dawn of time. Trying to compare the two is weak.

I wish losing to a team like Virginia was a colossal humiliating failure. Instead it's par for the course and we are supposed to feel good about that?

Miss me with that weak 85 scholarship limit crap, that's a choice Richt has made over the last three classes, we could easily be at 85 if he wanted to.

Purdue has a young super fan who is dying of bone cancer . He doesn’t have much time left but made it from the hospital to the game tonight. Purdue had a little extra incentive to win tonight for this young man. Made them fight harder. The fact that they beat Urbie and the miserable Suckeyes was inspiring. OSU sucks! I’m glad they got clown stomped. No team deserves it more.

Advertisement
images

Advertisement

Miami's loss to UVA was an equal humiliating failure.

Embrace the suck.

It's not the same as losing to a Virginia. (4-3) Purdue started 0-3 by a combined total of 8 points, made some adjustments and then beat ranked BC and now this.

Actually for an off-week tho, the tables turned well: Canes were 26th in Coaches poll followed by MissSt and MichSt (both lost) and Nbr 25 Colorado and Nbr 21 Cinncy also lost; wouldn't be shocked to see Canes ranked tomorrow, FWIW.
MADE IT IN! Nbr 25 GO CANES
Capturevvv.PNG

Advertisement
Back