Independence Bowl - Miami vs Boise State?

Well I think we are going to get some penalty from the NCAA so I would rather give up this minor bowl game as an insurance policy we will paying down whatever the NCAA gives us. When we get good it would really suck to win the ACC only to have a NCAA bowl ban.

Advertisement
I wouldn't mind playing Boise in the regular season, but give them a month and they'll shred us. We have too many weakness they will uncover and exploit. Week to week...I'd give us a decent shot to beat them.

Advertisement
We should self-impose anyway and get 1 year of the bowl ban penalty out of the way. Plus, it was these seniors that contributed to the mess.

That's a admission of guilt if you do that..

We are already guilty with the 8 players that got suspended this season. Those were individual penalties, and they are still compiling data for punishing the institution. Thus, self imposing would only help lessen that blow. I am not saying we are gonna get the death penalty, but self imposing would only help.

Kellen Moore versus our D?

Jesus Christ. The Valentines Day massacre would be a good day compared to that game.

SMH...DO NOT WANT. First it's in freakin Shreveport. Second its against BSU. Give me Nashville against a crappy SEC team.

Advertisement
There's way more to gain from a game against Boise than to lose. I think Kellen Moore would absolutely shred this defense but oh well, I think it would be a great opportunity for us.

Advertisement
How bad do you think that pack of 2 qand 3 stars would beat us? I actually think it would be a track meet if we could protect Harris. With how the oline just performed, I don't think that is likely.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back