Incredibly Boring

nvlahos

Junior
Premium
I am literally stunned

We open up our wallets and spend the most money ever spent on a Miami coaching staff and what do we get in return…

The most boring and arguably worst Miami team in history

I mean we haven’t played 1 game that has been entertaining to watch, not 1. And I get it Mario needs to recruit better players, it takes time, the culture is broken, etc. but I mean seriously when are we going to see any signs of anything that shows this team is improving and the money we spent on coaches is worth it. Players should be getting better not worse. It’s not like we have walk ons everywhere.

The Safety room has to be the worst I’ve ever seen at Miami. “But we stole UGAs DB coach” and have “4 and 5 Star safety recruits”. I mean can someone tell me what is going on, do the players really just suck that bad or is Addae severely overrated and Kirby just coached DBs at Georgia and made him look good. James Williams can’t tackle to save his life and Avantae has no clue how to diagnose a play, should be a special teams only player

Same on offense. Gattis has turned TVD and Garcia into unplayable QBs who can’t do anything. TVD was going to be a top NFL pick and the Rooster was making big plays left and right last year. This year, it’s pulling teeth to get 3 yards without false starts, timeouts, fumbles, bad snaps etc. We have play makers (Mallory, Restrepo, Gorge, Rooster, Colbie Young) and Gattis can’t scheme a way to get them the ball. What’s the point of paying a coach millions of Dollars if he needs all 5 Star players to have a good offense. Worst offense I’ve ever seen

Injuries - How many injuries does this team have? More than I can ever remember a Miami team enduring. Thought we’d all be “juiced” up this year, but apparently whatever Feld is doing is actually hurting them

Mario - guy took so long to hire a staff and now he has to do it all over again because he sucked at it the first time. What a **** show, and he knows it. We went from hiring the guy who oozes confidence and screams at his players on the sidelines to a guy who looks like he’s ready to pee his pants and paces in circles on the sideline.

PS , nice job Mario rushing TVD back. Guy got injured on a throw away

Tackling on defense has gotten worse. The list goes on and on.

What a ****show. Gattis, Addae, Feld, Ponce, and probably Steele all need to be fired

And Mario should probably be on the hot seat in year 2

Last edited:
Advertisement
I am literally stunned

We open up our wallets and spend the most money ever spent on a Miami coaching staff and what do we get in return…

The most boring and arguably worst Miami team in history

I mean we haven’t played 1 game that has been entertaining to watch, not 1. And I get it Mario needs to recruit better players, it takes time, the culture is broken, etc. but I mean seriously when are we going to see any signs of anything that shows this team is improving and the money we spent on coaches is worth it. Players should be getting better not worse. It’s not like we have walk ons everywhere.

The Safety room has to be the worst I’ve ever seen at Miami. “But we stole UGAs DB coach” and have “4 and 5 Star safety recruits”. I mean can someone tell me what is going on, do the players really just suck that bad or is Addae severely overrated and Kirby just coached DBs at Georgia and made him look good. James Williams can’t tackle to save his life and Avantae has no clue how to diagnose a play, should be a special teams only player

Same on offense. Gattis has turned TVD and Garcia into unplayable QBs who can’t do anything. TVD was going to be a top NFL pick and the Rooster was making big plays left and right last year. This year, it’s pulling teeth to get 3 yards without false starts, timeouts, fumbles, bad snaps etc. We have play makers (Mallory, Restrepo, Gorge, Rooster, Colbie Young) and Gattis can’t scheme a way to get them the ball. What’s the point of paying a coach millions of Dollars if he needs all 5 Star players to have a good offense. Worst offense I’ve ever seen

Injuries - How many injuries does this team have? More than I can ever remember a Miami team enduring. Thought we’d all be “juiced” up this year, but apparently whatever Feld is doing is actually hurting them

Mario - guy took so long to hire a staff and now he has to do it all over again because he sucked at it the first time. What a **** show, and he knows it. We went from hiring the guy who oozes confidence and screams at his players on the sidelines to a guy who looks like he’s ready to pee his pants and paces in circles on the sideline.

PS , nice job Mario rushing TVD back. Guy got injured on a throw away

Tackling on defense has gotten worse. The list goes on and on.

What a ****show. Gattis, Addae, Feld, Ponce, and probably Steele all need to be fired

And Mario should probably be on the hot seat in year 2

Man, I really hope Mario knows what his doing. I have serious doubts on the guy. He reminds me a lot of Jimbo Fisher at A&M. I don't wanna be in year 6 and were 3-6 with a terrible offense

100% agree.
It’s a complete cluster fck.
Unbelievable how bad this team and program is, and we are regressing!
We just got embarrassed on National TV by a mediocre FSU team, that might finish with 7 or 8 wins.
I’m seriously scared to go to the recruiting board.

Advertisement
Back