Incase you missed Stacy Coley's NSD Annoucement

This interview is pretty revealing. Love Coley's response at 1:40 when they ask about the best DBs he went against. He foreshadows the Greentree battles with Tracy Howard at 2:08.

At 2:40, he said that his goal for the season was to have his teammates sign with him. This helps explain why he was so emotional during their announcements yesterday but composed during his.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPMhDFBPOX8

D, I said something similar yesterday. The DB v WR battles in practice are going to be epic

Advertisement
That kid positions himself for the ball so well it's unreal. So many plays on his highlight film, it looks like the QB just dropped it in on a dime, but it's because Coley positions himself perfectly. He's as good at that as any HS kid I've ever seen.

I really didn't notice the woman's reaction beside him until someone pointed it out last night. She looks disappointed... I wonder what the story is. Only in Miami do you have momma's wanting their kids to leave them. (This might not be his mom, who knows, maybe a teacher or aunt). Bizarre.

Edit: hm.... there's another video floating around from a diff angle where you see the woman i'm referring to, can't see her in this one.

I think y'all is reaching on this...

He done ate up Rashard Robinson

He done ate up Deon Bush

He done ate up Tracy Howard

Aye Vernon Hargreaves...September 7th...YOU'RE NEXT

Advertisement

He done ate up Deon Bush

hargreaves is the least of his worries....purifoy is who he needs to beware

He can get it too, but Dorsett and Hurns gonna run a train on him first so Coley might have to get in line.

they gonna Amerson that boy!

TB gift-wrapped about three picks to the Noles.

I liked him a lot as a deep threat, but Coley gonna be way better all around.

Advertisement

He done ate up Deon Bush

hargreaves is the least of his worries....purifoy is who he needs to beware

I don't even know much about that guy...but he sounds like a victim

the boy a straight BEAST

Dude was all over the Louisville film, Teddy slap that boy up. Stephen got next.

Advertisement
Back