Incase you missed Stacy Coley's NSD Annoucement

stat1124

Hurricane FlashForwards
Here you go:

[video=youtube;nKZcIdFiGLc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKZcIdFiGLc[/video]

Advertisement
favourite recruit this year.
u can tell this kid is not playing around ( like our boy *****.)

3:15 helps put things into perspective ...If you take a deep breathe, you will realize we got some top talent under really difficult circumstances. We are returning the same team of players who are only bigger/stronger/faster and continue to sprinkle in some top notch talent. While we did strike out a lot on NSD, our overall class aint horrible. I was part of the meltdown on NSD, but that always goes away after a good nights sleep.

Regarding Coley...I think we can all say this guy is a true Cane. Stuck with us when other guys ran away. He will be a favorite for a lot of us and I hope he develops into something special. Going to the other end of the spectrum, AC is a fraud...you cant sport UM gear and throw up the []_[] the way he did and then bail on us. Dont work that way. Hope we see him in a BCS bowl game in the next few years...if his 8th grade shoulders hold up

Just watched his tape for the 5th time or so. He should be our AJ Green when it's all said and done. Super stoked about this kid.

I really didn't notice the woman's reaction beside him until someone pointed it out last night. She looks disappointed... I wonder what the story is. Only in Miami do you have momma's wanting their kids to leave them. (This might not be his mom, who knows, maybe a teacher or aunt). Bizarre.

Edit: hm.... there's another video floating around from a diff angle where you see the woman i'm referring to, can't see her in this one.

Advertisement
NAh. The woman looks to me like she is extremely excited. Like she is just barely holding in her excitement.

I really didn't notice the woman's reaction beside him until someone pointed it out last night. She looks disappointed... I wonder what the story is. Only in Miami do you have momma's wanting their kids to leave them. (This might not be his mom, who knows, maybe a teacher or aunt). Bizarre.

Edit: hm.... there's another video floating around from a diff angle where you see the woman i'm referring to, can't see her in this one.

She looks like shes trying to hold back the tears.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Sdj_FTe7HM

Advertisement
LOL @ Luginbill. Is he that "Travis Benjamin" type of guy for them?

Not trying to dis Benjamin, he was good and all, but I expect more from Coley. Benjamin was limited by his size, Coley isn't. Again, I loved Benjamin. I just think Coley should be the best WR we've had in a while. Hopefully since Andre.

Not trying to dis Benjamin, he was good and all, but I expect more from Coley. Benjamin was limited by his size, Coley isn't. Again, I loved Benjamin. I just think Coley should be the best WR we've had in a while. Hopefully since Andre.

Yeah, the thought that Coley don't have top end speed is ridiculous. Look at the tape for God's sake Luginbill.

Dari Nowkhah is a good luck charm. First Tracy Howard, now Stacy Coley. He should lead in to all of our announcements.

Advertisement
Will always show mad luv to Donnell Bennett for A) Being the only player in 93' when we played FSU who showed up and wasn't intimidated by Charlie Ward and all that BS. We got our a$$e$ handed to us but he didn't back down. B) Helping us kick Michael Westbrook and Colorado's a$$! and C) Hand delivering the best WR prospect in FLA to Al's doorstep! During a time of the day after we lost MT, Kirkland, Bostwick when we thought we would strike out on everybody! Seeing him put that Swag hat on saved the day from being a monumental disaster!

Advertisement

Man, Benjamin was limited by having Jacory throwing rainbow jumpballs to him.
I'll say this again: Benjamin was wide open on every play at Miami. They only looked like tossups because Jacory couldn't get it out to him.
Remember those deep post touchdowns where there wasn't anyone within 15 yards of him?

Then again, I also remember him ******** around with that punt return against FSU. His bookie probably made him do that.

Coley is going to be dynamic for us. I'd hate to be a db facing Miami the next 4 years.

Benjamin was great but he'd disappear for several game stretches alot. And he's limited in the NFL. I just think Coley has the potential to be an NFL #1 WR for some lucky team 3-4 years from now.

Advertisement
Back