In the heart of Tiger Country

MainLineCane

No More Excuses / Time to win
Really enjoying myself here in New Orleans and Baton Rouge for the next few days visiting. This is one of the best places to visit for GREAT food. Its really hard to beat for that.

Surrounded by LSU fans who, when they see me in my Cane gear, are very optimistic about their chances and don't mind telling me so.

I enjoy even more telling them that they really don't stand a chance ....and that they would be better off saving their time and money by NOT going to Dallas to see that upcoming "*** whuppin"up close because it will be ugly and painful to watch. I also recommended they not bring their kids unless they don't mind them seeing lots of grown LSU men crying.

Its all good and in fun. Getting lots of free drinks. These folks know how to party.

I love our chances and hope we come ready to play. Getting ready and really looking forward to travelling up to Dallas for the game. Seems half of Louisiana will be there.

GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
I work with a few LSU fans. I tried to be nice and say it’ll be a defensive game (even though I expect good things from our offense) and they still went as far as saying they’d put big points on us. El oh el.

I have no clue how good their football team will be, but LSU knows how to party

Grown men don't cry?

Yes many do.......but not like they'll be crying that night
LSU cry.jpeg

Advertisement
You’ll notice little puddles of really black, stagnant water located randomly throughout the city of Nawlins. It has something to do with the Ju-ju going on down there. Be careful Cane fam. Especially when they invite you to some really dank alley at 6am in the morning for another drink.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back