In the 2019 season will Richt

dfagundo

Sawsed
Given the slim chances of Mork Rircht hiring an OC anytime soon, wanted to see everyone's thoughts of what our 2019 season will bring. Had some inclinations below, but I'm sure I missed some of our forthcoming shortcomings

A) Lose to the Turds to open the season
B) Average less than 20 ppg vs. P5 opponents
C) Fumble the QB situation again and rotate between N'kosi and Jarren all season
D) Retire after week 13
E) All of the above

What say ye

Advertisement
We're going to get pounded by the Gayt week 1. You don't think Mullen wants payback for being told he's not wanted here twice? You don't think he's got just a little bit of a grudge for the BOT going out of their way to say in the media that they didn't consider him because they found him to be arrogant? Arrogant a-holes don't forget and love to get revenge.

What reason, right now, would we have to believe next year's offense will be any better?

C won't happen because one of those guys won't be on the team by the time we kick off vs. UF next year.

I wish he would retire now. If we're not in ACCCG next year, he won't have a choice but to retire or get fired.

1543508040051.gif

Advertisement
The QB position will most certainly be fumbled causing a loss to the **** and us averaging below 20 points vs P5.

I don’t see the defense being as dominant next year with all we lose (I still think it’ll be pretty good though). I think we’re staring down an 8-4 type season next year.

In 1982, we went 7-4. In 1983, we lost the opener to the Gators. We won all the rest including Nebraska. I'd take a repeat . . .

Advertisement
If he keeps his staff as is, we lose to UF and don’t win more than 7 games.

Think he could be forced out as a “retirement” or fired depending on how toxic things get. He can’t survive another 3+ game losing streak with a sputtering offense in year 4.

If he wants to keep his career alive it’s in his best interest to tear down the offensive side of the ball and retool it with some talented coaches, not his family tree and not his dementia pudding brain.

If he keeps his staff as is, we lose to UF and don’t win more than 7 games.

Think he could be forced out as a “retirement” or fired depending on how toxic things get. He can’t survive another 3+ game losing streak with a sputtering offense in year 4.

If he wants to keep his career alive it’s in his best interest to tear down the offensive side of the ball and retool it with some talented coaches, not his family tree and not his dementia pudding brain.

Does Richt have the cojones to do so, is the question. I hope he does, but given his track history of incremental (or no changes), or future looks bleak my friend.

Doubt we beat UF. Just being honest. It's not an issue of talent. We just happen to have one of the worst coaches in college football.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back