In regards to Butch Davis....

Advertisement
How is this even a discussion?

Anyone who thinks stoops and Butch are in the same stratosphere are asinine. It's insulting to Butch.

I think stoops is doing a fine job at UK, but this topic is hot garbage.

I hate Al Golden.

Anyone who thinks stoops and Butch are in the same stratosphere are asinine. It's insulting to Butch.

I hate Al Golden.

You negged me for this? Butch ain't happening.

Advertisement
I don't get how BOT can support Al Golden for attempting to leave for PSU but still hold a judge over Butch leaving. This is like a husband saying his wife didn't cheat on him cause his best friend turned her down when she knocked on his door naked?????

How can the BOT give *** credit for staying only cause PSU not wanting him????

That ****** cost us Brandon Powell.

Last edited:
Sorry. You said your preference was for stoops over butch, not that butch isn't coming back.

Guy wins a few games in a grossly overrated conference and has absolutely zero proven long-term success anywhere, but he is your preference over a product that assembled the greatest college football team in the history of college football and was on his way to building a powerhouse at UNC, which cares more about basketball than Kentucky.

I hate Al Golden.

You negged me for this? Butch ain't happening.

Advertisement
I just said my preference is Stoops. Everything else you came up with.

And this is coming from someone who has a BBB shirt. I have nothing against Butch, just don't see it happening.

OP is just a realist who laughs at the clowns on this board. BUTCH BUTCH BUTCH.....lol. Get the **** out of here. HE'S NEVER COMING BACK. As far as Golden goes.......I want him out of here ASAP. He's terrible.

Exactly how do you know the OP?

Man.... the pro Butch crowd is getting nasty via PM... lol. Just got called a, "**** sucker." LOL. Some of our fans are so comical. Thanks for the laugh boys.

Advertisement
UM needs to go after Mark Stoops.

Yeah, I like Stoops too.

Yup, no risk there. He's proven to be a sure thing. A true program builder.[/QUOTE]

I missed something. Can you please refer to the program he built?

In fact, what's his resume look like? How many NFL players has he recruited and coached up? How may NC rings or Superbowl rings as coordinator does he have?

I cant' find that information.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back