In regards to Butch Davis....

Advertisement
OP is just a realist who laughs at the clowns on this board. BUTCH BUTCH BUTCH.....lol. Get the **** out of here. HE'S NEVER COMING BACK. As far as Golden goes.......I want him out of here ASAP. He's terrible.

Last edited:
just wait until we get embarrassed Thursday night, demoralized on Kelly Tough day and then ***-raped against FSU. Save this thread

just wait until we get embarrassed Thursday night, demoralized on Kelly Tough day and then ***-raped against FSU. Save this thread

What does that have to do with Butch Davis? LOL..... did I miss something?

Advertisement
OP is just a realist who laughs at the clowns on this board. BUTCH BUTCH BUTCH.....lol. Get the **** out of here. HE'S NEVER COMING BACK. As far as Golden goes.......I want him out of here ASAP. He's terrible.
Don't get too worked up, Kelly. Didn't you have a recent health scare and hospitalization?

When its current head coach tried to sneak away and get a job at Penn St, Butch Davis was on Miami's short list of names they were forced to create.

When its current head coach tried to sneak away and get a job at Penn St, Butch Davis was on Miami's short list of names they were forced to create.

So was some random Big Ten coach who either was the head coach at Minnesota or an assistant. Either way no name was given. Which speaks to the validity of rumors generated without an actual search over that 72 hrs or so.

Advertisement
Butch may not come back but I would love to hear reasons why we wouldn't want him to come back. Who else is out there, available, proven, and actually wants this job?

Butch may not come back but I would love to hear reasons why we wouldn't want him to come back. Who else is out there, available, proven, and actually wants this job?

I don't think Butch ever returns to UM as HC because there are folks at the UM who remain butthurt over his departure 13 years ago.
You will hear "un-named" sources tell the media he is toxic from his days at UNC and therefore not desirable for hire at the UM.
Nevermind that UM has a baseball coach who over the years has had 2 assistant coaches removed because of NCAA malfeasance, plus
one trainer removed because of the biogenesis scandal.
But then again, one of Morris' assistant coaches is the son of a major donor so this is conveniently overlooked.

I don't think Butch ever returns to UM as HC because there are folks at the UM who remain butthurt over his departure 13 years ago.
You will hear "un-named" sources tell the media he is toxic from his days at UNC and therefore not desirable for hire at the UM.
Nevermind that UM has a baseball coach who over the years has had 2 assistant coaches removed because of NCAA malfeasance, plus
But then again, one of Morris' assistant coaches is the son of a major donor so this is conveniently overlooked.

Butch and UM need each other right about now. Time to kiss and make up..

Advertisement

Those snooty twats being butt hurt are driving our program into the ground. We need an AD (not a puppet) and not a BOT selecting our coaches. Theyll prob give it to mario and set us back another 5 years

Advertisement
look at kentucky's recruiting rankings last few years compared to goldens. they are a triple to loss from being 6-1. they were one of the worst fbs programs in a major conference before stoops. its year too and he has been more impressive than golden in 4 years.

look at kentucky's recruiting rankings last few years compared to goldens. they are a triple to loss from being 6-1. they were one of the worst fbs programs in a major conference before stoops. its year too and he has been more impressive than golden in 4 years.

I presume you're referring to the Mighty Wildcats' close loss against that power house program upstate that just got its doors blown off by Missouri at their homecoming. I seem to recall us hiring a young, successful defensive coach whose first couple recruiting classes were among the best in the nation. That worked out well.

Advertisement
Back