In Other news not related to 2017

Zbrod95

Thank God for the Columbus Mafia
UM has offered 2018 Virginia TE James Mitchell

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/4139195/57e9d400f61708961c1e99b0

2018 LB Donovan Georges has commited to UGA today and check this out

"It was an honor for me to tell them I'm going to be a Dawg," Georges said. "They said it's an honor for me tell them I'm finally going to be a Dawg. They said it's a great decision for me."

He chose the Bulldogs for many reasons.

"It's been my school since I was 12," Georges said. "They play in the best conference in the country."

As a junior, Georges (6-2, 230) racked up 136 tackles, 17 sacks, five tackles for loss and two forced fumbles helping Champagnat Catholic to the state title game.

The three-star recruit is ranked as the nation's No. 12 inside linebacker and the No. 58 prospect in Florida in the 2018 class by 247Sports.

A Miami kid rooting for UGA since he was 12....lol

Advertisement

"It was an honor for me to tell them I'm going to be a Dawg," Georges said. "They said it's an honor for me tell them I'm finally going to be a Dawg. They said it's a great decision for me."

"It's been my school since I was 12," Georges said. "They play in the best conference in the country."

As a junior, Georges (6-2, 230) racked up 136 tackles, 17 sacks, five tackles for loss and two forced fumbles helping Champagnat Catholic to the state title game.

The three-star recruit is ranked as the nation's No. 12 inside linebacker and the No. 58 prospect in Florida in the 2018 class by 247Sports.

Seems it would make him a Richt fan, no??

8/7/16

“I love Miami, that’s been my favorite school since i was 5 years old.” Georges said “It’s close to home and my family would love for me to stay and play for the U.”

Are these kids ****** stupid? The SEC just got their @$$es handed to them again in the postseason.

And Georgia...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...I needed a good laugh. Because Georgia has all of those titles they've racked up since he was 12.

You just can't make this **** up.

OP= Richt slurping porster trying to take focus away from this year's horrendous recruiting class.

Advertisement
FYI I think we got a early front runner for the Anton mcFartland troll of the year award

Oh, God. Another porster who's convinced that UGA's recruiting so awesome because of the winning they did under Richt. Jesus.

Lmao

Leaderofman + ex-Saban top bagman = UGA fan since he was 12

Advertisement
The game vs LSU in 2018 is the biggest regular season game in Miami history. It's a must win game to turn our image around with these SEC **** riders.

[MENTION=16557]Mud[/MENTION]

your dawgs sucked b.alls this year. Stop being salty that Richt left

Kirby Smart lmao

Advertisement

Kirby Smart lmao

Cheering for Kirby SmaRt Georgia is like dying of thirst in front of the sea

UGA will have another top-5 class next year, but they will still be an Al Golden deluxe type of team.

I thought that anybody who doesn't praise everything about Richt was supposed to be from the butthurt Butch Davis brigade. So now anybody who doesn't praise Richt is actually a UGA fan. Jesus.

Advertisement

Kirby Smart lmao

Cheering for Kirby SmaRt Georgia is like dying of thirst in front of the sea

UGA will have another top-5 class next year, but they will still be an Al Golden deluxe type of team.

But you can't drink from the s......... never mind

Advertisement
Back