in motion

matty1

Freshman
are we the only top tier school that doesn't have any man/motion in our playbook.

Advertisement
Hey [MENTION=1]Andrew[/MENTION], why does our site cripple the sentence structure for thread titles?

Oh

it doesn't?

Advertisement
Wife and I were just in motion a few minutes ago. I did about as well as Dee Delaney against BCU. Just wasn't my night.

Advertisement
Silly me. I thought this was a football forum. Here I have wondered into a ****** blend of sentence structure and marriage counseling.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Three things I wanted to see more of this year on offense that we've actually seen less of:

1. Wideout motion via jet sweep - use Jeff Thomas or Mike Harley where Rosier has the option to keep or pass. Don't think we've seen it once this year.
2. Bubble screen - might be because AR has been injured, but we have multiple receivers who could make a living off of the bubble screen.
3. TE seam pass - Herndon has been used heavily in the short passing game on the outside. However, his best mismatches are on the inside where the ILB or safety would have to cover the seam route. Wafford and Njoku owned the middle of the field and I want to see that continue with Herndon.

Last edited:
Wife and I were just in motion a few minutes ago. I did about as well as Dee Delaney against BCU. Just wasn't my night.

If you're posting three minutes after you should start putting together a short list of divorce lawyers.You are going to get the door my man.

If you're posting three minutes after you should start putting together a short list of divorce lawyers.You are going to get the door my man.
3 minutes??? What'd you think I'm a cuddler?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

no motion. no pre snap shifts. nothing. makes thing easy for the defense.

Motion sets are not necessarily designed to confuse the defense. The main purpose it to find out if the defense is in man or zone. When a player goes in motion, if his defender follows him they are probably in man. If the defense shifts instead they are likely in zone.

Advertisement
Back