In honor of Folden's outstanding performance today

OzarCaneSaw

Super Fan 99
And knowing how much he loves and appreciates hashtags, I submit my contribution to their social media campaign.

#UNRAVELED

Anyone have any they'd like to add?

Advertisement
How can folks give Golden a pass and say 2016?

Y'all realize how debilitating it can be to have one bad recruiting class right?

Advertisement

Y'all realize how debilitating it can be to have one bad recruiting class right?

You realize we're being sarcastic....right?

Dunno if he realizes you are being sarcastic, but can't help but laugh and ask the queston with guys like kendallcanes and dk72 actually legitimately saying "2016" with a straight face.

Advertisement

You realize we're being sarcastic....right?

Dunno if he realizes you are being sarcastic, but can't help but laugh and ask the queston with guys like kendallcanes and dk72 actually legitimately saying "2016" with a straight face.

You do realize that guys like dk72, kendallcanes, thumbsdown, Central Ohio Cane....are all probably the same person right?

I mean how many different abortions can crawl out of separate buckets in one generation?

According to so many fan blaming, Golden-cancer-having ********, Harry Truman actually said "the buck stops with you ******* citizens b1tching about things."

Advertisement
Advertisement
Even ******* TripleH in god damned scripted wrestling knows not to blast and alienate fans (see Steve Austin's recent podcast with him - and jesus ******* christ, that scripted entertainment is all ego, so what does that say about Golden?).

This is what happens when the Leader of Men on your football squad's secondary motto is "the buck stops there." I don't know or care what Chad Thomas, Angel Rodriguez, or anyone else recently said, the problem is the Golden cancer. Needs to be irradiated.

Advertisement
Back