In-home visits schedule

View as article
[TWEET]937916351754194945[/TWEET]
Frierson decked out in cane gear. Sick jacket

Advertisement
If we lose Jobe put the full court press on Surtain

How about we keep Jobe, add Campbell and still put the full court press on Surtain? That's by far my preference.

I don't understand this "***** the super talented recruit because he had a somewhat flakey tweet." Get that boy and Campbell at all cost. Y'all sleep. I hate that we don't need so and so or w.e mentality and it'll still be a great class. Listen, to win big you need to have your cake and eat it to. GRAB EVERYONE.

Last edited:

How about we keep Jobe, add Campbell and still put the full court press on Surtain? That's by far my preference.

I don't understand this "***** the super talented recruit because he had a somewhat flakey tweet." Get that boy and Campbell at all cost. Y'all sleep. I hate that we don't need so and so or w.e mentality and it'll still be a great class. Listen, to win big you need to have your cake and eat it to. GRAB EVERYONE.

And while we're at it, get Samuel too.

[TWEET]937340970378694657[/TWEET]

What this means?

I thought I read that Saban told Jobe that he's their #1 target at CB. With Bama graduating a bunch of DBs, there's a chance to play early there. I would think that with a talent like him, he could play from day 1 at pretty much every team, including Miami, and I would hope that the coaches are stressing this as well as being flexible as to where he can play. He is an absolute stud, and exactly the type of player we need - but we need many of them across our roster and depth. REALLY hope he sticks.

But as for his tweet, I'd be surprised that he made his decision already. We've all been warned about twists and turns - they go both ways. This is just another one of those.

Hall and Jobe are his number 1 guys, if we get both that sets them back big time and eventually they will be a regular *** team in the long run. Maybe a good team but no where near what they were if we keep getting the guys they want in sfla it will hurt them long term.

All it takes is missing on key recruits, here and there, over each cycle, begins to have significant impact, ...including effecting depth!!

Alabama's already beginning to lose its grip on its glory days,.. Were just going to help it along a bit!!

Our staff has to win these battles if we want to get into that upper tier of teams

Advertisement
Advertisement
Very interesting...

[TWEET]937878340320550912[/TWEET]

What’s interesting? They have been recruiting him for the last 2 months or so

I wasn't aware. Also, he'll likely be a DT at the next level. I'd like to see us grab 3 this class.

Was wondering why we were recruiting more DE's, but this pleases me. Take him and Goldwire to go with Silvera. Very similar frame to RJ when he came in.

Nesta, Michael Thompson, and this kid would be elite. Fappable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And while we're at it, get Samuel too.

After watching Bandy go down I would love to add samuel as another nickel. Need depth everywhere

Advertisement
Curious to see what happens Thursday with Richt/Jobe. I’m sure they’ll address the Twitter posts and find out if this dude is still on board or leaving for Bama.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Trip to see Jobe is a waste of da jet fuel. Kinda like the last trip Brown took to see McFartland last year.

Advertisement
Back