In Case You Missed It: 2020 Koshien Bowl (Japan College Football National Championship)

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm actually impressed. They have way better speed at the skill positions than I expected. The blue team is tiny in the trenches, but **** Coastal Carolina is small up front. I'm not sure about their heights, but the red team is beefy up front. It's a shame these guys are getting CTE for little to no pay though lol.

The blue team has a **** good OC, their drives are scripted **** near flawlessly

Advertisement
Because they handled Covid much better and we didn't. However, they are now experiencing exponential cases like everyone else , but their cases are still much lower and death per capita are significantly lower with the US over 1,200 MORE deaths per million people than Japan (USA: #11 1,255 per mil, *** #135 38/mil) .

Even in todays escalated rise in Covid worldwide, the entire country of Japan at 126 million people has far less daily new cases of Covid at 5,446. Meanwhile, the US at nearly 3 times the population of Japan has daily new cases over 36 times greater at 200,000 cases per day. So, relatively speaking, we would need to have roughly 16,500 new cases per day to be on par with Japan. That's how bad of shape we're in.
Because Japan overall has significantly less self-inflicted co-morbidities within their population as compared to US.

That is the driving (and possible singular) difference.

Because Japan overall has significantly less self-inflicted co-morbidities within their population as compared to US.

That is the driving (and possible singular) difference.
Yes for deaths, but not for new Covid cases which is likely due to them having national healthcare and not stigmatizing mask wearing. We really did phak that up on both instances.

Yes for deaths, but not for new Covid cases which is likely due to them having national healthcare and not stigmatizing mask wearing. We really did phak that up on both instances.
Samething.

People without self-inflicted co-morbidities have far less infection rates--even when they do, its a case of the sniffles.

My earlier premise still stands.

Now...no more derailing a thread (you and I GUILTY) in non-COVID forum.

Go Canes.

Because they handled Covid much better and we didn't. However, they are now experiencing exponential cases like everyone else , but their cases are still much lower and death per capita are significantly lower with the US over 1,200 MORE deaths per million people than Japan (USA: #11 1,255 per mil, *** #135 38/mil) .

Even in todays escalated rise in Covid worldwide, the entire country of Japan at 126 million people has far less daily new cases of Covid at 5,446. Meanwhile, the US at nearly 3 times the population of Japan has daily new cases over 36 times greater at 200,000 cases per day. So, relatively speaking, we would need to have roughly 16,500 new cases per day to be on par with Japan. That's how bad of shape we're in.
This guy is great comedy.. ..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back