In Case You Missed It: 2020 Koshien Bowl (Japan College Football National Championship)

Advertisement
Yo I missed this. There's this die hard football guy I work with that was telling me about this.
🤦🏿‍♂️
Yes, I really wanted to see this, I love football.

Advertisement
My biggest take away on that game. As if you look in the stands are packed! Why couldn’t we do that in this country
Because they handled Covid much better and we didn't. However, they are now experiencing exponential cases like everyone else , but their cases are still much lower and death per capita are significantly lower with the US over 1,200 MORE deaths per million people than Japan (USA: #11 1,255 per mil, *** #135 38/mil) .

Even in todays escalated rise in Covid worldwide, the entire country of Japan at 126 million people has far less daily new cases of Covid at 5,446. Meanwhile, the US at nearly 3 times the population of Japan has daily new cases over 36 times greater at 200,000 cases per day. So, relatively speaking, we would need to have roughly 16,500 new cases per day to be on par with Japan. That's how bad of shape we're in.

Last edited:
Advertisement
My biggest take away on that game. As if you look in the stands are packed! Why couldn’t we do that in this country

Japan for a while decided they had to learn to live with covid.
They put a bunch of rules in place to try and control it but at the same time continue with life.

Advertisement
So I currently live in Japan and they place rules but citizens kinda just do whatever the fook they want. I know where I'm at just got placed in more restrictions but haven't seen much change from the locals

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back