In Al's own words...

HurricaneU

American Patriot
No need to post the entire transcript, I think this paragraph sums it up best:

"I promise that when you look out on the field, and I don't care whether you stop by for a practice, or it's an informal pass skeleton tournament in the summer, or at any of our games, you'll see a team that's smart, that's tough, that's disciplined, that plays with passion, plays with energy, has an attitude, is aggressive, and represents the university with class, first class. That's what I'm looking for. That's the team we are going to have. That's what the University of Miami was built on and that's what the University of Miami deserves. Energy, toughness, passion, and we'll play the way Hurricanes play. And again, that's my commitment to this University, that's my commitment to the fans, that's my commitment to all these great players that are out here that created this legacy. " - Al Golden (Press conference announcing his hiring Dec 13, 2010).

Advertisement
american-psycho-axe-o.gif

"I promise that when you look out on the field, and I don't care whether you stop by for a practice, or it's an informal pass skeleton tournament in the summer, or at any of our games, you'll see a team that's smart, that's tough, that's disciplined, that plays with passion, plays with energy, has an attitude, is aggressive, and represents the university with class, first class. That's what I'm looking for. That's the team we are going to have. That's what the University of Miami was built on and that's what the University of Miami deserves. Energy, toughness, passion, and we'll play the way Hurricanes play. And again, that's my commitment to this University, that's my commitment to the fans, that's my commitment to all these great players that are out here that created this legacy. " - Al Golden (Press conference announcing his hiring Dec 13, 2010).

tom-cruise-laughing-hysterically_48.gif

Blame Al Golden all you want to, but many of these were lines were fed unto him by UM Admin. They wanted to justify the firing of Shannon by pointing to all the perceived and real flaws of players Randy during the Shannon regime. If you see and listen his initial news conference, you would see many hesitancy in his delivery. With he said the word Champion and or Championship you would hear and see that he had actually pause-d...why?

Advertisement
he is straight trollin at this point

do something BOT you did something before when you losers extended this slimeball

Because Al from the expectations of UM Admin was taking this job as a reclamation job. He had to tear it down before he could rebuild it. He had to make it classy, unlike the trashy Shannon, as UM Admin wants Marlins Man to put on his banner. He tore it down alright, but not quite during his first year as all the games were competitive and within one TD/FG of winning. But can you imagine a coach benching Olivier Vernon for a wet behind the ears then-light butt freshman Chickillo? Well, that is what Dorito and Al did.

The very next year, he sported the worse defense in UM history. This was after running off some Shannon players and or benching others for younger "inexperienced" players.

Eventually in turn, he runs off his own players... As a reflection, Al now has a measly Senior class of 11 measly players, and if you take off transfers and transfer grads, his recruited senior players have attrition to a single digit number. He brought in 33 recruits, and 75% of that class recruits are gone.

Fraulden The Incompetent is a high-stakes bullschitt artist; a con-man of greater skill than Nevin. He and Dorito, while masquerading as football coaches, have absconded with millions of dollars. The continue to play the BOT for the fools and patsies that they are. Life is good.

After the debacle against South Carolina last December, I remember posting on the Canestime premium board that al golden simply does not value winning. There are a handful of Board of Distrustee members who post on that board. They tried to call me out asking me to justify why I think he doesnt value winning. This is the type of stuff I gave them. He simply believes in a (flawed) process over the actual act of outplaying the opponent.

Advertisement
I said 4-8 i guess thats on because i think we lose 4 in a row. And the team is done of that happens

"Don't rise to the occasion."

- Al Golden's Pregame Speech

What an inspiration.

He wouldn't know aggressive if it jumped up and bit him in the a$$.

Nor tough. Nor attitude.

PSU puke.

Advertisement
I seen none of those things last night. We played layed back the entire game. Cinncy scores and golden is clapping as the d came off the field as if saying its ok, we will get them back. Somebody *** would be chewed out if that would have been jj, or butch

Because Al from the expectations of UM Admin was taking this job as a reclamation job. He had to tear it down before he could rebuild it. He had to make it classy, unlike the trashy Shannon, as UM Admin wants Marlins Man to put on his banner. He tore it down alright, but not quite during his first year as all the games were competitive and within one TD/FG of winning. But can you imagine a coach benching Olivier Vernon for a wet behind the ears then-light butt freshman Chickillo? Well, that is what Dorito and Al did.

The very next year, he sported the worse defense in UM history. This was after running off some Shannon players and or benching others for younger "inexperienced" players.

Eventually in turn, he runs off his own players... As a reflection, Al now has a measly Senior class of 11 measly players, and if you take off transfers and transfer grads, his recruited senior players have attrition to a single digit number. He brought in 33 recruits, and 75% of that class recruits are gone.

Trashy Shannon? You mean the same Shannon that warned both his players and the admin to keep Shapiro away from this program? No, no, no my friend...the only thing that's "trashy" about UM right now is our Admin. Shame on them w/ the OB, shame on them with lame hires, shame on them for allowing a con man have unlimited access to the kids, and shame on them for allowing this clown show to continue.

Golden is classy, huh? Had to tear down and rebuild it back up, you say huh? Ok, how? How has Golden rebuilt anything regarding Miami brand football?
Is it his recruiting? Naw...b/c outside of the 2012 class, Golden has constantly **** on So. Fla kids up until the 2016 class, when more than likely, the So. Fla kids will **** on him if he's retained.

Is it the way we play defense? Naw...b/c statisically, this is the worst combination of Miami's defense in the history of the program.

Is he building a winning tradition here? Naw...b/c no coach has had more losses in a 4 1/2 yr window in the history of the program since 1964.

Is it b/c he's developing talent? Naw...b/c we were just criticized for not looking like a "Miami" team from one NFL scout at the Cincy game.

Is it b/c he's a company man? Naw...b/c he tried to bail for PSU and then when asked by HIS BOSSES to get rid of his D-Coordinator and all will be forgiven, he said, F u...D'onofrio is my guy either buy me out or retain me.

So again, how is Golden doing it the "right" way here. He's made excuse after excuse after excuse. Excuses are tools of the incompetent, used to build a foundation of nothingness....ding, ding, ding; Incompetence. Since he's been here, we've literally had the worst 2nd half adjustments in the NCAA. We are getting murdered in the 2nd half no matter how much talented we are.

Golden hasn't had "Shannon's" players since 2012. 2013, 2014, 2015 all his guys. His system, his U-tough program, his everything. Golden along w/ this Admin has RUINED UM football. Stop making excuses; you too sound like a tool of an incompetent poster.

Butch Davis

---------------------------
Firing Day is 59 away.

Funeral March for Fraulden The Incompetent

[video=youtube;xt9SN7Y-z-A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt9SN7Y-z-A[/video]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back