In all seriousness

Advertisement
Yes. Plan c

c ya later
Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF

OK I been told this is silly, but y'all want NFL??

JASON GARRETT is AVAILABLE!

Ya want discipline and a new (NFL-like) culture; he's your man!

He would be a GIANT acquisition (see what i did there?)

We win big diaz may be kept as the the coach. With TVD playing like he is. That's all cause MIAMI don't have the funds and cheap skates

Advertisement
If they were serious, he would have packed his bags by NOW. I'm not being negative, just real. Trust me, I surely that I'M wrong.

Advertisement
If they were serious, he would have packed his bags by NOW. I'm not being negative, just real. Trust me, I surely that I'M wrong.
It sounds like they're literally quibbling over $2.5m - that's how much his buyout drops if he's fired in-season compared to post-season.

Makes you wonder just how much money is really there to back this coup if they're stalling over that.

Just look at Florida - as much as I dislike them they're playing big-boy football. Stupidly extended Mullen in the summer, but didn't hesitate to pull the trigger when it was clear the dude was mailing it in 4 months later.

It sounds like they're literally quibbling over $2.5m - that's how much his buyout drops if he's fired in-season compared to post-season.

Makes you wonder just how much money is really there to back this coup if they're stalling over that.

Just look at Florida - as much as I dislike them they're playing big-boy football. Stupidly extended Mullen in the summer, but didn't hesitate to pull the trigger when it was clear the dude was mailing it in 4 months later.
Because his buyout was set at 12 million.

Advertisement

OBB reports today that there is no change to his buyout. It’s 80% of remaining contract with full offset if he gets another job.

Advertisement
OK I been told this is silly, but y'all want NFL??

JASON GARRETT is AVAILABLE!

Ya want discipline and a new (NFL-like) culture; he's your man!

He would be a GIANT acquisition (see what i did there?)
And his brother was just let go as coach atLafayette

Advertisement
Back