In 2014, He Stole A Teammate's Cleats

WhatTheHell

"WE CANT DEMAND PERFECTION.”
Banned
when that teammate (the backup QB) confronted him, he responded by placing his dinner down and punching him directly in his face, sending him to the emergency room.

In 2017, he took a year off of football for no known reason. Perhaps traveling to some far corner of Tibet to train with the league of shadows, who the **** knows.

In 2018, he's looking like a first round pick and the most dominant defensive tackle to wear a Miami uniform since Big Vince Wilfork cut a hole in his pants for his dlck to hang and spent several seasons powerbombing anything within reach.

When you have a slightly unhinged dude like Willis, you always pray he makes it on the field every week. Once he decided to take his sabbatical, and with his history, I think many of us thought he would never be heard from again. I just want to thank God that Willis found his way back from wherever he was terrorizing this last year because he looks like a first team All-American so far this season.

Very excited to have an elite DT. Those big crazy galoots can win you games and are mandatory pieces for elite seasons.

What a comeback story.

Advertisement
Playing at an insane level right now ; definitely has earned himself a check in the future.

He has been indeed elite. At his pace, he is going to be one of the nation's leaders in tackles for loss.

I don't know what he did when he went on his hajj, but whatever it was, he found Allah and the all powerful has gifted him with superpowers. Blessed be the fruit.

Advertisement
Great mentor for Nesta. Gerald is earning his paycheck next year. Young fellas (Joe Jackson especially ) I hope your taking notes because Willis is about to get paid next year. Sad RJ & Norton were so blind.

Willis is unreal. Like others have said, easily the best DT we have had in decades. Yes decades.

We are really ******* lucky to have him playing for us this year

when that teammate (the backup QB) confronted him, he responded by placing his dinner down and punching him directly in his face, sending him to the emergency room.

In 2017, he took a year off of football for no known reason. Perhaps traveling to some far corner of Tibet to train with the league of shadows, who the **** knows.

In 2018, he's looking like a first round pick and the most dominant defensive tackle to wear a Miami uniform since Big Vince Wilfork cut a hole in his pants for his dlck to hang and spent several seasons powerbombing anything within reach.

When you have a slightly unhinged dude like Willis, you always pray he makes it on the field every week. Once he decided to take his sabbatical, and with his history, I think many of us thought he would never be heard from again. I just want to thank God that Willis found his way back from wherever he was terrorizing this last year because he looks like a first team All-American so far this season.

Very excited to have an elite DT. Those big crazy galoots can win you games and are mandatory pieces for elite seasons.

What a comeback story.

I can’t imagine the horror of getting punched in the face by him and I’m a pretty big dude myself. He looks like he brings a lot of hate and rage behind one of his rainmakers.

Advertisement
I can’t imagine the horror of getting punched in the face by him and I’m a pretty big dude myself. He looks like he brings a lot of hate and rage behind one of his rainmakers.

The police report says that when Mornhinweg was punched he immediately started speaking Cantonese.

He’s having the best season of any DT here since probably the 90s.

He has to be the leader for the Outland Trophy.

Hmmm..I wonder who predicted this in numerous threads before the season started? Lol. My man Willis is playing like Sapp in 94’!

Through 4 games he has 10 Tackles for loss. To put that in to perspective no player on our team last year had more than 12.5 tackles for loss through the entire season.

His commitment to getting the opportunity to punch a Gator in the face is what all true canes are made of.

Advertisement
Willis is unreal. Like others have said, easily the best DT we have had in decades. Yes decades.

We are really ******* lucky to have him playing for us this year

Through four games...probably Miami's best defensive lineman since Calais until he stopped giving a fvck and phoned it in for the NFL Draft.

Advertisement
Through four games...probably Miami's best defensive lineman since Calais until he stopped giving a fvck and phoned it in for the NFL Draft.

I remember Kareem Brown had a surprisingly good year that season

Y’all know my thoughts.

1537712976629.gif

Advertisement
Back