Impact of Simpson Exit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Basically Simpson didn't contact any recruits to let them know he was leaving.

Donell Harris/Riggins this doesn't affect them at all.
Roberts said it affects him, but he's excited to talk with Shroud and he's been recruited by several other Miami position coaches already. Mom trusts Manny.

Other targets (Perrion Winfrey, Quentin Williams) said it also didn't affect them at all. Clyde Pinder hoping it raises him on our board and wondered if Shroud knows who he is.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Basically Simpson didn't contact any recruits to let them know he was leaving.

Donell Harris/Riggins this doesn't affect them at all.
Roberts said it affects him, but he's excited to talk with Shroud and he's been recruited by several other Miami position coaches already. Mom trusts Manny.

Other targets (Perrion Winfrey, Quentin Williams) said it also didn't affect them at all. Clyde Pinder hoping it raises him on our board and wondered if Shroud knows who he is.
Pinder sounds ready to commit

Advertisement
Advertisement
Donald is more like 5'10-5'11

Met im at a Meet and Greet last summer for my job, Im 6'1 and I am taller than him.
I don't doubt it. Just what they listed him at was 6' but we know that's typically inflated a bit.

I LOVE Pinder. He is a monster pass rusher and we need him in this class.

Roberts is looking for a reason not to come here. That’s my take. I don’t even remember why he decommitted in the first place.

Why don’t you ask his Mom? I’m sure she wouldn’t be posting here if that were the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back