Impact of McDermott commitment

View as article
I am taking Pete's side here. Although geographically Palm Beach is obviously part of South Florida the folks that live in PBC HATE Miami. I have a home in Jupiter and can tell you with certainty that they hate Miami and many of them are Gators. Broward and Dade is cane territory and that is the point I think Pete was trying to make. Palm Beach is more Gator territory. Palm Beach Dywer etc. In any case the point here is that although PBC is obviously part of S Florida geographically the folks in PBC and to a certain extent the players are certainly not "cane locks or cane fans".

Hit the nail on the head. More Gators than Canes.

Advertisement
yea have you been to rapids water park in palm beach? I went last week and saw a gator killing an ibis and seminole -_-

so you don't count palm beach as south florida b/c u think they hate miami? how does it matter whether or not it is pro miami or not if it's considered south florida? one of the dumber things i've read here. makes zero sense. so, if broward hated miami but palm beach loved miami, we'd call dade and palm beach south florida and skip broward? wtf.

Advertisement
Kacey McTurmott will make a huge impact for the Canes. According to 247sports, he is a great player that will anchor the line for years to come. Personally, he reminds me of Harold Arbuckle, the great linemen from Army's 1914 championship team.

With McTurmott's commit, the Canes now have only 56 spots remaining for this years' class.

Make it a super day!

:cigar:

Tex

excellent job whoop

I am taking Pete's side here. Although geographically Palm Beach is obviously part of South Florida the folks that live in PBC HATE Miami. I have a home in Jupiter and can tell you with certainty that they hate Miami and many of them are Gators. Broward and Dade is cane territory and that is the point I think Pete was trying to make. Palm Beach is more Gator territory. Palm Beach Dywer etc. In any case the point here is that although PBC is obviously part of S Florida geographically the folks in PBC and to a certain extent the players are certainly not "cane locks or cane fans".

please go get eaten by your screename

why is everyone making this such a big deal? every time I come back to this topic I dumbly assume that maybe people are actually talking about the impact of mcdermotts commitment. can we change the name to "bash pete for something dumb and irrelevant"?

Advertisement
OP thinks everything East of Columbus High School is in the Bahamas. Jacksonville is in Tennessee.

why is everyone making this such a big deal? every time I come back to this topic I dumbly assume that maybe people are actually talking about the impact of mcdermotts commitment. can we change the name to "bash pete for something dumb and irrelevant"?

maaaaaaaaan shut you monkey *** up

I found a map of Florida. Obviously the blue part is the land

25.jpg

Advertisement
Back