IMO, one of Diaz biggest mistakes

Advertisement
Allowing Enos to hire his own staff/coaches. We have an entire staff full of half-assed corches. Smh

Don't forget the defensive side. He promoted a bartender to CO-DC, a strength coach from Akron to DL and a grad assistant coaching our guys up at LB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Are you suggesting that Manny would have done a better job hiring offensive coaches? Didn’t he pick Enos?
Exactly, This is literally the style he envisioned Miami having and he explained it after the unc game I believe On hurricane hotline. With a power 2back run game. And I hate It lol

It wasn't a mistake to let a million dollar coordinator hire his own staff. Especially when your expertise is on the other side of the ball. If he made a mistake, it was on the lead guy.

Not sure how anyone could possibly have an opinion other than this. Manny is a defensive coach. He claims he got the guy he wanted to run his offense. I think that's BS, but ok. So if that's your guy, he hires his staff. Moronic thread.

Advertisement
It wasn't a mistake to let a million dollar coordinator hire his own staff. Especially when your expertise is on the other side of the ball. If he made a mistake, it was on the lead guy.

I was pointing out how illogical the idea was. Yes, what you said is also true. Are you happy Lu the Shoe?

I was pointing out how illogical the idea was. Yes, what you said is also true. Are you happy Lu the Shoe?
Yeah, i was adding to your point; not disagreeing with you at all. Happy? Ha. This program makes me constantly re-evaluate my hobbies.

Allowing Enos to hire his own staff/coaches. We have an entire staff full of half-assed corches. Smh

He has to! Diaz is basically a journey man DC. He has no coaching tree or network to work and pull coaches. Add the fact that we are no longer a **** spot without any kind of appeal.

Advertisement
I would say not hiring or considering the OL/co OC coach from OU. But I might be biased since he was the one I wanted for OC.

Not sure how anyone could possibly have an opinion other than this. Manny is a defensive coach. He claims he got the guy he wanted to run his offense. I think that's BS, but ok. So if that's your guy, he hires his staff. Moronic thread.

Dabo a offensive guy doesn't let Venables the highest paid DC in the country hire his own staff. Just saying

Enos and Gattis at Michigan both struggling

Meanwhile Coley has Georgia chugging along

None of this are connected, just presenting data
A071B485-559A-4A8F-B207-ED3AB530A985.png

Advertisement
Back