immediate post game thoughts...

terdferguson

Junior
  • Was that the worst oline play of any game in miami history? Williams was running for his life on almost every play.
  • Enos had a wonderfully scripted first drive with easy passes in the hands of playmakers to move the chains. Then....????? I can't even say long developing passing plays weren't an option. The truth is that even just regular normal passing plays were largely impossible to run. So go back to some of those quick passes but we never saw them again.
  • KJ Osborne couldn't juke a kid in a wheelchair at the special olympics. PLEASE give those jet sweeps to Jeff Thomas
  • Speaking of Jeff Thomas.....we all finally thought we had an offensive coordinator who would use him correctly.....wrong.
  • Someone teach Williams to throw the ball away please.
  • Jeff Thomas muffed punt and Baxa missed chip shot were the game
  • Overall....we're an oline away from being a good team.

Advertisement
A comedy of errors. Dumb and Dumber play football. I’ve never seen a game where each team gave the game away on multiple occasions. A muffed punt on your own 10 yard line? Committing a pass interference on 4 th and 34? Just for starters. Lol.

Advertisement
Terd, I was baffled the very first time we ran that sweep with someone not named Jeff Thomas. I mean what the ****? Why do people that get paid huge money make things so **** difficult? Get the ball in the guys hands and let him do work. **** that isht is frustrating.

• Gators are very overrated.
  • We played sloppier than I would have thought, despite the new coaches, new system, new QB, and overall inexperience.
  • Williams has to get rid of the ball because the O line is still a liability.
  • Even with the sloppy play, we had more than enough chances to win. That should be a positive in some respects, but it doesn’t feel good right now.
  • Agree, the fumbled punt and missed FG gave the Gators just enough to win.
  • Manny must be ****ed, knowing we lost more because we were sloppy than because the Gators were better.
  • The Gators will be exposed soon enough.

We've been an O Line away for 17 years.
2013 was our best o line of recent years since the glory days. The D just sucked cuz of you know who. It’s been a train wreck since then and has gotten worse and worse by the year.

Advertisement
  • Was that the worst oline play of any game in miami history? Williams was running for his life on almost every play.
  • Enos had a wonderfully scripted first drive with easy passes in the hands of playmakers to move the chains. Then....????? I can't even say long developing passing plays weren't an option. The truth is that even just regular normal passing plays were largely impossible to run. So go back to some of those quick passes but we never saw them again.
  • KJ Osborne couldn't juke a kid in a wheelchair at the special olympics. PLEASE give those jet sweeps to Jeff Thomas
  • Speaking of Jeff Thomas.....we all finally thought we had an offensive coordinator who would use him correctly.....wrong.
  • Someone teach Williams to throw the ball away please.
  • Jeff Thomas muffed punt and Baxa missed chip shot were the game
  • Overall....we're an oline away from being a good team.

Miami played horrifically sloppy
Florida played horrifically sloppy
Enos had a brilliant first drive
After that the motion and shifts disappeared
Williams when he has time and is decisive is a very good QB
Miami’s most effective offensive plays were out of the wildcat
Williams, Nelson, and Campbell looked destroyed and afraid the last quarter
The pass rush isn’t up to snuff
Poor tackling
The interior offensive line got little push in the run game
Bandy is the ******* man
Offensive line recruiting and development is years away today

Advertisement
We chipped with DeeJay a lot.....it didn't matter.

I’m a bears fan and it seems like teams cover Mack with a te a lot. The te tries to redirect him inside and then leaves for his route. If DJ wasn’t working than we should have tried something else.

Florida adjusted to our first series. I thought Enos failed to address the oline with chips but the offense looked much better than the last three years.

Manny said in the postgame that there were some missed assignments on the chips. Still. Chips and or help should’ve been called every play.

Advertisement
OL play was frightening, we are also pathetically average at WR and RB, no gamebreakers

Advertisement
Back