Immanuel Quickley's Choice

Advertisement
Advertisement
No surprises here.

The parts about the academics were superfluous. No allusions whatsoever about why a kid goes there. None.

Did you honestly expect him to come here?

No, just thought we had a chance. I knew he wasn't coming when he didn't reschedule his visit

We did have a chance, but it was gone when he played for Calipari and Calipari again passed on the NBA. I think we were likely a strong second place, but just too many factors to overcome for most one and doners. They may like Larranaga more, even like a family member, but many are already in NBA business mode, and that's all Calipari sells....the 2-4 year plan and loving where u go and who you play for "the most" is the lovely silver medal in most of these. Glad there are the exceptions like the Bruce Browns and Lonnies out there..

UM

Did you honestly expect him to come here?

No, just thought we had a chance. I knew he wasn't coming when he didn't reschedule his visit

We did have a chance, but it was gone when he played for Calipari and Calipari again passed on the NBA. I think we were likely a strong second place, but just too many factors to overcome for most one and doners. They may like Larranaga more, even like a family member, but many are already in NBA business mode, and that's all Calipari sells....the 2-4 year plan and loving where u go and who you play for "the most" is the lovely silver medal in most of these. Glad there are the exceptions like the Bruce Browns and Lonnies out there..

UM

Nobody was thinking BB was a 1 and done this time last year. Nobody realistically thought that about Huell either. IV is the anomaly.

Advertisement
Back