IMG vs MNW

Hoyacane1620

All American
Premium
Halftime. IMG up 3-0

So many penalties on IMG.

Neither QB can get much going. Fleming has a couple nice returns on punts for a few yards. Brinson has a catch.

IMG targeted Redding on a few pass plays but he couldn’t bring them in due to good coverage or poor throws.

Advertisement
Advertisement
IMG was supposed to win this game, they're a team loaded with all-American players from all over the country that will play for P5 schools & The West has a Freshman QB Tyger ****ens who's still getting comfortable in the offense.

We usually lose to IMG, but that'll be the only game lose, we already beat 3 playoff teams this year & we'll be favored in every other game we play for rest of the season.

Best believe we will 3peat this year, #BullPride 🤘🏽🐂

Last edited:
Advertisement
I watched the game via the live feed on Facebook from IMG. Let me say this: IMG had so many penalties; I bet it was close to 100 yards by the end of the game. Personal fouls, roughing the passer, delay of game, etc.... Very sloppy. MNW couldn't capitalize on any of them.

Brinson, Brantley and Fleming were open A LOT but the QB couldn't get them the ball. Fleming made a few catches, getting behind both Elias Ricks and Lejond Cavazos to do so. He didn't get alot of yards from them but he made the catch. He also was able to draw two pass interference calls - one each against Cavazos and Ricks.

IDK who started the game for MNW at QB but they made a change at half-time I believe. They were only down 3-0 at the half. They definitely had their shots. A few poorly thrown balls ended up as interceptions, one of which IMG took to the house . One of the interceptions was a ball meant for Brantley - he was wide open in the end zone but the ball went right into the hands of the defender a few yards away. IDK if the QB just made an errant throw or if Brantley was in the wrong place.

I thought MNW had a real shot to win this game. Both teams made a ton of errors and poor decisions.

Advertisement
I watched the game via the live feed on Facebook from IMG. Let me say this: IMG had so many penalties; I bet it was close to 100 yards by the end of the game. Personal fouls, roughing the passer, delay of game, etc.... Very sloppy. MNW couldn't capitalize on any of them.

Brinson, Brantley and Fleming were open A LOT but the QB couldn't get them the ball. Fleming made a few catches, getting behind both Elias Ricks and Lejond Cavazos to do so. He didn't get alot of yards from them but he made the catch. He also was able to draw two pass interference calls - one each against Cavazos and Ricks.

IDK who started the game for MNW at QB but they made a change at half-time I believe. They were only down 3-0 at the half. They definitely had their shots. A few poorly thrown balls ended up as interceptions, one of which IMG took to the house . One of the interceptions was a ball meant for Brantley - he was wide open in the end zone but the ball went right into the hands of the defender a few yards away. IDK if the QB just made an errant throw or if Brantley was in the wrong place.

I thought MNW had a real shot to win this game. Both teams made a ton of errors and poor decisions.
Seems like if he was wide open that he was in the right place🤷🏻‍♂️ Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back