IMG vs Carol City

IMG is supposedly scheduling Carol City, Miami Central & MNW all this upcoming season for 2017.

Idk why they wanna try Dade like that, but I **** sure can guarantee you they ain't going undefeated this season bet that!

I'm calling it now that CC & MNW will both beat them... Both CC & MNW have a bunch of returning talent being that most of their playmakers were Juniors & Sophomores...

I'm not sure on Central because they lost quite a bit of talent in Donaldson, Steed, Carmoni Green & that other LB C Jones who went to FIU.
But, I know Central has some good Juniors & Soph's as well.
 
so they're scheduling games against tough opponents, makes sense if they're recruiting nationally
 
so they're scheduling games against tough opponents, makes sense if they're recruiting nationally

naw they always played dade teams...**** they lost to american heritage over a year ago.

They will have it tough with that gauntlet and likely drops one. Their paying those teams good mponey to play against them
 
Back
Top