IMG vs AH tonight TV or stream

Advertisement
AH has a lot of highly regarded offensive players, but the only one they could reliably get the ball to last night was Mark Fletcher. Fletcher showed more vision and wiggle last night than he has in the past snd looked great. AH’s passing game was nothing more than screens and now passes and the receivers made a couple of nice runs after the catch, but none of them looked like game breakers.

IMG had some savages on defense, especially in the secondary. Their game plan of making AH beat them through the air by keying on Fletcher was a great plan.

My gosh the FSU fan who responded like 10 times to Navarro’s tweet needs a life. Dude is butt hurt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Carter cant cover

Wilson is a completely different type of breed

dude would be a top 5 CB in the country if he played CB full time

he is that good !!

I was making a joke after seeing the late hit. Wilson looks like a talent.

maxresdefault (3).jpg

195.png

Advertisement
Heritage a bunch of pretenders

kids heads got too big reading all the recruiting geeks slobbing over their recruitments and got punched in the mouth back to back weeks to kick the season off
well they better get right soon...

STA will punch them int he mouth and they will have lost 3 straight

AH has some good skill position players on offense, but their OL is not good and they clearly don’t trust their QB (I can’t say I blame them).

Their defense is really soft up the middle and their secondary is hugely overrated. There isn’t one guy in that secondary who should be a take for UM.

Advertisement
AH has some good skill position players on offense, but their OL is not good and they clearly don’t trust their QB (I can’t say I blame them).

Their defense is really soft up the middle and their secondary is hugely overrated. There isn’t one guy in that secondary who should be a take for UM.
Heritage might have 4 of the top 5 players in broward on their team. Talent isn’t an issue, never really has been there since the Torrance Gibson years

Coaching there is pretty average, they start 0-3 after all the hype they had coming in with their returning stars and transfers they got in…..surtain is trash

Didn’t get to see their National game yesterday but if STA brings out that Stone Age offense again Heritage may win
STA can play 1960s B1G three yards and a cloud of dust football and AH won’t stop it because their DTs and LBs aren’t up to the task.

Heritage might have 4 of the top 5 players in broward on their team. Talent isn’t an issue, never really has been there since the Torrance Gibson years

Coaching there is pretty average, they start 0-3 after all the hype they had coming in with their returning stars and transfers they got in…..surtain is trash
This AH team is not as talented as their teams over the last few seasons, especially at DT, LB, DB and OL.

Advertisement
Back