2024 IMG Key Recruit Tracker [2024 Edition]

Advertisement
gotta go Jackson with the way we've been after DTs this offseason. Kid's a baller and another chip in the Poly pipeline. I'm good with passing on Gibson cause RBs should be fine behind the Wall of Mirabal. Even though Hawkins got the crazy speed, I'd be okay with passing for a trench bully.

"Wall of Mirabal"

Nice work.

I've updated the OP to list the players in both table format (thanks @Andrew ) and list format. Before I delete the list format, please let me know how it looks for you on desktop, tablet and phone (phone in particular)

I tried the table header row option but it looks horrible in dark mode.

The advantages I see so far with tables:

1. Easier to visualize the data
  2. You can copy/paste into Google Sheets/Excel and then resort or use for research etc.

Advertisement
I've updated the OP to list the players in both table format (thanks @Andrew ) and list format. Before I delete the list format, please let me know how it looks for you on desktop, tablet and phone (phone in particular)

2. You can copy/paste into Google Sheets/Excel and then resort or use for research etc.

Looks good on my phone. Much appreciated!

Looks perfect on my phone

Advertisement

I could probably just allow the embed of Google Sheets.

I could probably just allow the embed of Google Sheets.
and another disadvantage of Google sheets embed would be it wouldn't be able to honor theming/dark mode. I think native tables are the best solution (for now).

Tracker updated. Ksani Jiles commits to the Canes (close friends w/ Ellis Robinson IV )

@Udynasty quote
Great chance he reclassifies to 25. He happens to be from IMG and happens to be very close with a 5 star named Ellis who happens to play CB in the 24 class. Interesting..
@Geo305 tweet
There is also this tidbit - he could be potentially reclassifying to the 2025 class

Last edited:
Advertisement
I just cannot say enough about Mario's efforts to just ***king blitzkrieg into this school and start working these kids. These kids have football, each other, and a dream of the NFL while their in HS. Just very impressed with how far the relationship has come there in a year and a half. Same with Central and AH.. these kids are (typically) more mentally and fundamentally advanced.. more emphasis on the mental/maturity side, dawgs. #GoCanes

Advertisement
From @Geo305 recruiting space

IMG Pipeline

• Jackson (good spot)
  • Gibson (decent shot)
  • Stone (good chance)
  • Robinson (in the battle)
  • Hawkins (still being recruited)
  • TJ Lindsey (hard to get a read on the current situation, no info on where he's leaning)

Advertisement
Back