IMG Emmanuel Greene 247 Update

-Became highly interested in the Hurricanes when Kevin Beard was promoted to wide receivers coach.

-known Beard since he was a kid growing up in Broward,attended the same church.

- Says “I have been to Miami an awful lot this year,” “I went down there this summer. I just go to spend more time on the campus and be with coach Beard. I think I have been there seven times just this year.”

-Strong relationship with the UM coaching staff.

- Says “I feel real comfortable with them,” “I have a good relationship with them all. Coach Beard is the same guy that I have known since I was younger. We have a great relationship.”

- Says “Miami shows a lot of love and it is home,” “That is what I like most about them.”

-Main threat to the Hurricanes at this stage in Greene’s recruitment is Ohio State. Greene is currently visiting the Buckeyes and is excited to learn more about OSU.

- Says“I want to know more about their offense and if I can feel at home there,” “I will be away from Florida, so I need to see how comfortable I am there.”

-Primary recruiter at Ohio State has been Zach Smith.

- Says “Coach Smith just tells me he can help me be a dynamic slot receiver in their offense,”

-Hearing heavily from UCLA, West Virginia, Clemson, Louisville, and Florida. He may visit Clemson later this summer.

-He is open to making an early commitment--possibly as soon as this summer.

- Says “I could commit any given day,” “It just depends how I feel. It could be early or late.”

2017 WR Emmanuel Greene A Regular at Miami

Advertisement
He is spending a week long visit in Ohio State either this week or Next so after the visit. we will def know where we stand.

Advertisement
He needs to make sure he goes back up there in the winter. Then we will REALLY know where he stand. He is a must get though. Sam Bruce 2.0. Fast, quick, fearless, swagger. Needs to be in the O&G.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Funny I don't care anymore about future recruits or commitments. Golden has literally sucked all the football excitement out of me.

Advertisement
Back