Imagine the score last night if...

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
Premium
...Clemson had a full house. I'm thinking those scumbags probably win by 60. Our o-line would've been exposed even more and general bonehead penalties certainly wouldn't have decreased.

Not trying to be a mope and not even upset. It is what it is. At least it came early and came strong as a reality check for the team....and maybe the slim chance of King coming back next year got a little bit stronger.

As Billy Belicheat would say- "We're onto ****sburgh. Next question."

Go Heat.

Advertisement
We were lucky the score wasn’t worse. They missed some easy opportunities to embarrass us even more
We missed opportunity as well (UM) the double pass in the beginning of the game if the ball was thrown out there it Is a touchdown
34E60A1D-9D9D-4D5B-BE2D-7AAEE7BC1713.jpeg

Advertisement
They tried their best to run the score up as it was.
True. I stood in my living room shaking my fist yelling "We won't forget this, Dabooooo!!!!!". I swear that my 14 cats all laughed at me at once and left the room though.

... and headed to the NFL next year along with Phillips.

Our two best defenders are 5-Star Pac-12 transfers.

Need more top to bottom talent on this squad.
Yep we lose anymore games there won’t be any stay to make a run at it in 2021. These guys gonna cash out

Advertisement
How about the score if our offense actually showed up and our D didn’t make stupid penalties extending Clemson drives? I swear all you guys look at the negative. Reality is we had the ball on there side of the field in the 3rd and with a chance to make it 21-17. That’s where the game got lost. If we play more disciplined and Rhett has a better game plan then the game would have been much closer. Probably still take the L but we are better than what we showed last night.

How about the score if our offense actually showed up and our D didn’t make stupid penalties extending Clemson drives? I swear all you guys look at the negative. Reality is we had the ball on there side of the field in the 3rd and with a chance to make it 21-17. That’s where the game got lost. If we play more disciplined and Rhett has a better game plan then the game would have been much closer. Probably still take the L but we are better than what we showed last night.
The coaching is horrendous

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back