Imagine our staff on the same field as Saban or Harbaugh in this game

Advertisement
Botched snap. Wasn’t the play.
It was absolutely the play. They ran jet sweep to put some eye candy out there, but that was absolutely the play. Now maybe he was going to run off tackle, but 0 didn’t buy the jet sweep so that lane was closed. Even so, you are running into the teeth of their strength and well they stuffed it like the normally do.

Advertisement
Literally one of the worst calls ever on 4th down. You run milroe outside and give him options. If Mario had made that call someone would have been at the bus and would not let him on. Saban is a beast, but that my friend was not a coaching clinic.
If the DT had not pushed Bama’s 5 star OL into Milfoe’s right leg he would have scored…….

It was absolutely the play. They ran jet sweep to put some eye candy out there, but that was absolutely the play. Now maybe he was going to run off tackle, but 0 didn’t buy the jet sweep so that lane was closed. Even so, you are running into the teeth of their strength and well they stuffed it like the normally do.
In a small box
No less w ball on goal line defense is more
Condensed

Literally one of the worst calls ever on 4th down. You run milroe outside and give him options. If Mario had made that call someone would have been at the bus and would not let him on. Saban is a beast, but that my friend was not a coaching clinic.
Just like our 4th down run the caveman lines would have been run to nauseam…

Bama playing bully ball with a team that can meet them at the point of attack and win… dumb

Advertisement
Advertisement
A better question is if we would beat either team if we switched rosters and ran **** the way we do. It would be a struggle rather than the bloodbath we'd receive if we played them now.

Advertisement
Did anyone feel better when Manny was on the same field with Saban? Didn't turn out so well if I remember correctly.

Huh? Rees and Steele were dreadful.
I don't think Rees was dreadful. Botched snaps by the center and his QB being absolute ******* shook, really hurt them more tonight.

Steele on the other hand... if Sherrone Moore doesn't get cute a few times and Michigan kicker actually hits XP and FG, it's ugly for Steele

Advertisement
Back