I'm sick of these idiots on QAM

Notsince1985

Retired staff
Premium
Hochman and Krantz (sp?) and their dumbass producer, basically saying Miami can't afford anyone better than Golden. Krantz just said there were assistant coaches on Alabama's staff that make more than Golden, which is absurd, since Golden makes a million more than Kirby Smart. They also said they'd rather have Golden than Ruffin McNeil.

Advertisement
Dude these are freaking Gator fans over that ****. They all love to see Miami down in the pits.

I shut down after Irvin went all gooey slurping Golden yesterday. Couldn't believe my ears. Click.

Hochman and Krantz (sp?) and their dumbass producer, basically saying Miami can't afford anyone better than Golden. Krantz just said there were assistant coaches on Alabama's staff that make more than Golden, which is absurd, since Golden makes a million more than Kirby Smart. They also said they'd rather have Golden than Ruffin McNeil.

I'm not completely sold on McNeill, but to say Golden's better than anyone at this point is self deprecating

Advertisement
Lol @ expecting Hoch to go hard on the program. If you want to listen someone son Fat Al, listen to Big 0.

Advertisement
Back