I'm shock

Chosen1

Band
Banned
on 247 sports they made cook better than Sony and yearby. they even made him a 5 star and 2 best back.im I the only surprise one?

Advertisement
Hi Shock

No, it doesn't. Our own Ariz thinks Cook's the #1 player in the state regardless of position

Advertisement
247 has:
2. Cook
4. Yearby
5. Michel

Have we ever had 3 top 5 backs in the nation in our own backyard before?

Sounds about right. Im sure depending on style you could have a different set from everyone. But basing it on last year and what they have done. Cook you can easily compare to yearby since they play on same team, lol... Numbers dont lie, Cook did work, while working PART time on offense, while pulling FULL time work on defense, and some special teams. Boy a beast.

Sounds about right. Im sure depending on style you could have a different set from everyone. But basing it on last year and what they have done. Cook you can easily compare to yearby since they play on same team, lol... Numbers dont lie, Cook did work, while working PART time on offense, while pulling FULL time work on defense, and some special teams. Boy a beast.
Not another who better but a back like cook well get beat down over time. that y he part time do y'all really think he is a full time starter.

Advertisement
Not another who better but a back like cook well get beat down over time. that y he part time do y'all really think he is a full time starter.

i peepee caacaa fo him sho yes

on 247 sports they made cook better than Sony and yearby. they even made him a 5 star and 2 best back.im I the only surprise one?

They also had Trey Williams ranked ahead of Duke Johnson. Dont over analyze recruit rankings.

They also had Trey Williams ranked ahead of Duke Johnson. Dont over analyze recruit rankings.
I was about to post a tread about the ranking and rant.seem like they **** on all of south florida players.they had lane 1 and never made him a 5 star.all he did was ball out so y drop him it is petty but its annoying .

Advertisement

I was about to post a tread about the ranking and rant.seem like they **** on all of south florida players.they had lane 1 and never made him a 5 star.all he did was ball out so y drop him it is petty but its annoying .

shhhhh....you're making no sense what so ever. How the **** can they have 3 5star RBs in SFL, and **** on SFL

sony is thought of as some god on this website, fact is cook is better and hasn't suffered a major injury like sony did. that being said we'll see who has the better senior campaign to get a ranking that will mean anything come NSD anyway lol

I didn't see a single post saying that Yearby was better than Cook until Yearby committed. **** when Yearby pledged some people were freaking out about what it meant for UM's chances with Cook.

Advertisement

sony is thought of as some god on this website, fact is cook is better and hasn't suffered a major injury like sony did. that being said we'll see who has the better senior campaign to get a ranking that will mean anything come NSD anyway lol
Stop how dare you say that just stop.

Advertisement
Back