I'm seeing a lot of "Coach D must go" from fans

Dorito will be the scapegoat to give Golden another year if we end up 6-6 or worse this year. Bringing in a new DC will mean a new defense.

scapegoat? He isnt going to fire his buddy its a package deal so you fire him and AG will leave without a buy out

Advertisement
It's too late to fire Dorito that should of been done at least year two, a sec team or Fsu would not allow this.

Nothing will change until the higher ups at the University get serious about winning. We need a home run hire at President

Firing Donofrio would be like cutting off a patient's foot when they have brain cancer.

Dorito will be the scapegoat to give Golden another year if we end up 6-6 or worse this year. Bringing in a new DC will mean a new defense.

No way he cans his best friend. Golden is going down with the ship. Only way he gets fired is if he doesn't make the ACCCG IMO.

Advertisement
If Golden has any interest in winning back the support of the team and the fan base he has to fire his dumb *** friend and bring someone else in, giving them COMPLETE control of the defense. Period.

I'm so ******* sick of this. How can anyone at the top of the admin keep this guy around after seeing the game last night? It is crystal clear how our players and fans feel. Its sucking the life out of everyone involved with this program. I was a big Golden supporter since the beginning and thought he was the guy to bring us back to where we need to be. It is obvious he is in over his head and his stubornness is his kryptonite.

Lets think of it this way. The only side of the ball that has ANY room for excuses right now is the offense because we are starting a true freshman quarterback. And four games in Coley has the offense looking MUCH improved. Sure, it isn't great but it is definitely improved. The defense, who has a plethora of talent, looks like butt cheeks. They look absolutely terrible and the worst part about this is that it falls COMPLETELY on the scheme and the dumb *** coach in charge of them. Not to mention a couple of the position coaches suck as well. This whole thing is sucking the life out of me. I love Canes football and this is really starting to make me lose interest because I am now expecting to lose. I just sent incompetent Blake James an email as an alum and I really hope he starts to take note of the fan base's desire and gets his head out of the dirt. Anyone that knows anything about our team and football in general can see that there are major problems. It seems like our program has absolutely NO DIRECTION and that, is a very scary thing.

I think some you don't understand this is Golden's defense. He implemented this defense and has used it since his Al Groh days. Dorito is just running it for him. Canning coach D won't change anything.

We need a new Head Coach. Letting go of the assistants is just delaying the inevitable.

If Dnofrio gets fired, Al might leave with him which would get us off the hook for his contract. At the very least, there might be a settlement.

You're dreaming

Yoooooo I'm laughing hard wth.......nikka said u cut off the foot of a brain cancer pt lol.
It's like killing a zombie and never using the headshot, fkin dumb cats on here thinkin firing dno would help.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back