I'm really excited about seeing Roche, Phillips & Harvey ball out...

Advertisement
Thats the thing, if there is a position that I am not worried about, its the EDGE.

We have recruited the position in the last years, we have developed and produced talent there. Will it be as good as Rousseau? No, but it will be good.

Dude has 6 games starting and could of answered any questions about his film by coming out dominating. His potential, size, speed ratio will keep him high in draft for most point but it makes no sense.

Is this dude gonna stay in his house til april?! Isolated from every person.. Its a downer to lose your best player. We havent had an impact top nfl pick play at miami it seems in forever..

Advertisement
he will drop in the draft. there is very little game film on him. right now he would be getting drafted for his potential. Likely still a first rounder but there is a big difference between #5 pick money and #20 pick money.

Dude has 6 games starting and could of answered any questions about his film by coming out dominating. His potential, size, speed ratio will keep him high in draft for most point but it makes no sense.

Is this dude gonna stay in his house til april?! Isolated from every person.. Its a downer to lose your best player. We havent had an impact top nfl pick play at miami it seems in forever..
it's as if people who are pro opt-out or pro cancelling football don't even consider what the kids would be doing otherwise 24hrs in a day. As if no football means the kids are in a bunker somewhere isolated from humanity.

He would have been a top 5 pick imo. This just opens up the door for others to go higher. Just has one season for scouts to work, and it’s 2019 season. Would hAve loved to have seen a repeat... hopefully, Phillips shows out.

Advertisement
He may still go first round but I think it’s shortsighted bc he could have solidified himself as a top 5-10 pick. Millions potentially lost and for what, COVID? ****, he’s probably more likely to get it now then he would be if he stayed on the team unless he’s just going to stay in the house until the draft. I don’t really get it.

I do truly wish best of luck though.

Advertisement
Man after Garvin last year. I dont any kid half assing out there anyways
Agreed, dude has one year of film and then you got majoirty of this board talking like great decision. He's a big time unfinished product.. Lol at he's a walking top 15 pick.. Watch him slip. Parsons at least had two years of film.

he will drop in the draft. there is very little game film on him. right now he would be getting drafted for his potential. Likely still a first rounder but there is a big difference between #5 pick money and #20 pick money.
2019 picks/pay
20. Iowa tight end Noah Fant, Broncos: $12,553,108
5. LSU linebacker Devin White, Buccaneers: $29,214,446

No matter which way you look at it ...it's serious money!

It sucks for fans, but Rousseau made a smart move for finance, health and family.
While I do think he is a supreme talent, I think he may have cost himself quite a few million. He has tape from a partial starting season against, lets face it, some inferior talent.
I personally hope he balls out at the combine and does well, but I think he could have done himself a favor by playing. Kind of reminds me of that "special" talent out of ohio st back in 2002 that thought he was nfl talent, mr clarrett. I honestly think another year in college could have made him a stud. Maybe/hopefully I am wrong for GR15's sake.

Advertisement
Agreed, dude has one year of film and then you got majoirty of this board talking like great decision. He's a big time unfinished product.. Lol at he's a walking top 15 pick.. Watch him slip. Parsons at least had two years of film.
going up against powerhouses like Duke, FIU, La Tech, FSU etc is so far removed from the talent and just pure savagery of grown men in the NFL. he's undoubtedly super talented, but i don't see how he is anywhere close to being skilled enough in his craft for the NFL

If opting out over something that kills grandparents and obese people is his mindset then he's already checked out and he probably would've played not to get injured anyway. Great defenses are built around players who want to rip your head off every snap.

2019 picks/pay
20. Iowa tight end Noah Fant, Broncos: $12,553,108
5. LSU linebacker Devin White, Buccaneers: $29,214,446

No matter which way you look at it ...it's serious money!
yup. but when uncle sam takes his cut, attorney fees, agents.....The player probably gets to see 30% and the contracts are not even guaranteed.

Advertisement
Back