I'm ready to come back

Brains

Dennis Erickson Scholarship Fund
Maude
If you're ready for a return of vertical and horizontal stretches, triangles, and the ever-reliable snag, The Fisch is ready to take his talents back to Coral Gables.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Leave cold Fisch in the trash.

Bring back All American meat and potatos.

Bring back Patrick Nix.

58AAAE03-3D7C-4561-924A-550F7022D3BA.jpeg

If you're ready for a return of vertical and horizontal stretches, triangles, and the ever-reliable snag, The Fisch is ready to take his talents back to Coral Gables.
Negatron Faqq boi. Go back to being Sean McAvoy’s water bytch.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I believe Jedd trashed UM while at UCLA if I recall @Brooklyndee
He’s also a Gayturd alumni.
Jedd has zero loyalty. He jumps ship as fast as he can and has made poor decisions in doing it. All that being said, at least he knows the bag game lol.

I believe Jedd trashed UM while at UCLA if I recall @Brooklyndee
He’s also a Gayturd alumni.
Jedd has zero loyalty. He jumps ship as fast as he can and has made poor decisions in doing it. All that being said, at least he knows the bag game lol.
Tbh if I was working under al Golden too I would ... and yea he’s kinda ****ed himself right now career wise though

He'd be an upgrade to either Richt junior as a QB coach or Richt senior as an OC, that shouldn't even be argued

As someone alluded to, Morris and Jacory's best seasons as a passers were under Jedd. I believe he also clashed with what Golden wanted as an offense.

Jedd's understudies (As a MICH QB/Pass Game Coordinator and UCLA OC/QB):
Jake Rudock (Mich 2015) - 64%/3017 yrds/20-9 TD:INT/QBR 141
Wilton Speight (Mich 2016) - 61%/2538 yrds/18-7 TD:INT/QBR 139
MICH QBS (Post Jedd-2017) - 53%/2236 yrds/9-10 TD:INT/QBR 110

Josh Rosen (2017) - 62%/3756/ 26-10 TD:INT/QBR 148

There are many great offensive QB/OC minds out there, but keeping things realistic, many of those top candidates are gonna get paid at bigger public universities.

I'm beating a dead horse here, but I would love to see us nab Ken Dorsey as a QB/OC in-training, in-waiting role. Cam Newton progressively got better from 2013-2015. After his MVP season, his best as a pocket passer, and the flame out in the Superbowl, he went stubborn and back to his old habits in Ken's final two years in Carolina. Dorsey is a brilliant football mind and nobody spends more time in the film room than him. It's a no-brainer hire IMO. If Richt is too stubborn to let go of his son, I have no problem replacing him with Butch if that means bringing Dorsey back with him.

It ****es me off to see that Richt junior went from Bulldogs quality control (2014) to Bills (Offensive Assistant) to CANES QB COACH....c'mon man. That sht just doesn't jive. Giving the keys to groom the most important position on our roster to a guy with no previous experience?!?

Last edited:
What about one of the dudes that were co-oc’s When tcu was run it up on people. I mean if we’re throwing stuff on the wall now lol.

Advertisement
Back