I'm ready I think

marshallrc13

Senior
Haven't posted in over a year. So done with the hype every where else. ***** FSU, ***** Florida. The **** with all the other teams. I'm ready after 20 plus years of mediocrity. I'm buying the MC hype. He's definitely brought in way more talent. I'm ready for us to compete. Game in and game out. Please let us turn the corner. Please let us play well. Please let us play to the level of our talent. Give me 9/10 wins and noticable growth. 🙏 let's go Canes

Advertisement
the-office-michael-scott.gif

Advertisement
Haven't posted in over a year. So done with the hype every where else. ***** FSU, ***** Florida. The **** with all the other teams. I'm ready after 20 plus years of mediocrity. I'm buying the MC hype. He's definitely brought in way more talent. I'm ready for us to compete. Game in and game out. Please let us turn the corner. Please let us play well. Please let us play to the level of our talent. Give me 9/10 wins and noticable growth. 🙏 let's go Canes
I like your thoughts brother,Mario got this. This team is so different than last year, So let's enjoy the ride.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back