I'm offically over TV..Baton Rouge News says He's their lean

daddacane

Senior
Sunday paper, The Advocate, in Baton Rouge, according to William Weathers Tiger Bait.com , Valentine is one of four recruits who is leaning to LSU, along with Adoree Jackson and DT from Texas...This years Valentine getting mailed to wrong address..

Advertisement
I've accepted that he isn't coming.

Doesn't mean I'm not going to be angry with the staff if they don't come up with a viable alternative (Gaillard) and it doesn't mean I'm not going to ***** if they don't pull a couple other impressive kids on NSD (besides Treon).

Advertisement
I've accepted that he isn't coming.

Doesn't mean I'm not going to be angry with the staff if they don't come up with a viable alternative (Gaillard) and it doesn't mean I'm not going to **** if they don't pull a couple other impressive kids on NSD (besides Treon).

Actually, they have Moten, Jenkins, and two Jucos. Last year they were empty, this year they kept topping off the tank. Good thing too. TV going to LSU might be the trigger that forces Al to drop his sad defense. He has one **** of a 4 -3 dline recruiting class. He needed TV at NT for his 3-4. As much as I wanted TV, LSU might have done a huge favor. While I am dreaming, maybe Mark is a **** of a 4-3 DC but Al has never let him loose. Wouldn't that stop the world.

Don't really care what Baton Rouge has to say on their sports segment. We will know Wednesday, if TV goes elsewhere, I wish him the best.

Advertisement
I would dismiss all of that. And yes, I think Adore heads to USC. **** the media in LA. They think everyone is coming to LSU.

Just posted this in other thread...

Chris Stock
There is some speculation out there about Travonte Valentine that I wanted to clear up. He did not take an official visit to Miami this past weekend despite UM's attempts to get him on campus.
Also, in talking to people close to the situation, Valentine will be picking LSU on Wednesday and that a decision has already been made.
There are a conflicting reasons that I've heard about why Valentine will not be picking Miami, which I don't want to discuss one side and not the other without having all of the details.
6 minutes ago

Although we probably won't get him....if you say you've given up on him, you're lying

Advertisement
Advertisement
Its been over for quite some time...some of you need to let go...

Sunday paper, The Advocate, in Baton Rouge, according to William Weathers Tiger Bait.com , Valentine is one of four recruits who is leaning to LSU, along with Adoree Jackson and DT from Texas...This years Valentine getting mailed to wrong address..

Gatorhater's post about forcing Coach Al to go to a 4-3 as possibly a positive aspect of losing TV is well taken.

At this point, iMO, it would be worth the loss of TV if it forces them to change their scheme. Look at Shula... He got to the Superbowl running with Woodley and throwing with Marino. He considered his players' strengths and made adjustments. I just hope Golden is open minded. What would Jimmie, Butch & Dennis do???

Advertisement
Back