I'm not rooting for loses

Noliaboi

Sophomore
I'm not rooting for loses, but I won't root for wins either. I'm somewhere in the middle this year. Don't get me wrong, I'm done with Golden and staff! I just can't root for the L's or W's. At this point, I just watch the games with no emotion either way.

After waiting 7 months for football, 2 games in and I'm ready for the season to be over with so we can move on with a new staff.

5-6 loses is inevitable, I don't have to root for them!

Advertisement
I still get upset when we lose, so I want root for a loss. I don't care if Hitler is our head coach, just win. It'll cure everything. Not that I think Golden can go 12-0, but if he did, I won't complain. Winning cures all, unfortunately Al has shown he isn't a winner.

I'm rooting for any chain of events that results in Butch Davis as our HC.

Butch is toxic because of the UNC scandal. That is why he hasnt even been offered a job since 2010. He will never be offered another job until the NCAA hands out the UNC penalties, which are expected to be quite severe.

I can't root against my Canes, but I don't have to because Al has shown that he is completely incompetent. I think Al would ***** up a train wreck at this point.

Advertisement
I nominate this thread as the most intelligent in CIS history. Kudos to the OP.

I'm not rooting for losses but unfurtunately they will be coming under this inept coach.

Advertisement
Back